BACKGROUND !

This is information about me in my DR!

Name: Mackenzie Jayne Reeves

Date of Birth: 30th May 1994

Hometown: South Shields, England

So, here we are.. this is the info from where I was in 2009!

I had my first boyfriend, Kieran. He was the guitarist of the band I was in called "Heartbreak Hotline" (I was the lead singer).

I wrote 3 songs during that time that we recorded and released. (Better Than Revenge, Driver's License, and Heart Attack.) We also recorded covers of songs and posted them to YouTube.

^ Those songs are obviously about heartbreak, and I had never experienced that, but that was okay. Because my talent is writing songs about fake scenarios, so that's what I did and still do)

With that band, we joined a local Battle of the Bands and that's initially where I met Harry and Louis. (Heartbreak Hotline came second after White Eskimo btw)

Sorry this is just random, but you know what's weird? My band and Harry's band had to shake hands because they came first and we came second, and when I shook Harry's hand I had no idea that the next year we'd be put into a band together, and like 2 years he would be the love of my life that's crazy omg okay.

Anyway, that's what it was like for my DR self prior to X Factor and One Direction :)

TO THE SALON!