A note from the author

This book was written surprisingly quickly, and I'm glad it was. For I am the impatient type, who gets bored easily. So the fact I was actually able to finish a story shocks many of my close friends.
I wanted to rewrite the movie. I wanted to expand on the universe, and see what I could create. I hope you all enjoy this, as much as I enjoyed the journey of writing it.
I'd like to give credit to Cressida Cowell, for creating the amazing book series that inspired the movies in the first place.
But I'd also like to give credit to the musical geniuses John Powell and Jónsi. John was the man that created the magical song of "Test Drive", the song that plays behind Hiccup and Toothless' first flight. Jónsi was the man who wrote the three songs at the end credits of each How To Train Your Dragon movie ("sticks and stones"-movie 1 "Where No One Goes"-movie 2 "Together From Afar"-movie 3). The second movie song helped inspire this book, and was in the background of a lot of the writing process.
Now before the book begins, I'd like to mention that all art done is by me. I'm normally a digital artist and not writer, so please don't be too hard if the book is difficult to follow at times. It also doesn't help that I didn't reference Hiccup's full physical description. So his reference for appearance for the book chapters is above in the heading and just below.(hiccup looks the same as the first movie in the prologue).

I hope this book will allow you to look beyond the normal timeline, inspire you to write your own

I hope this book will allow you to look beyond the normal timeline, inspire you to write your own. And help me keep this amazing film franchise alive, even after it has come to it's close.