I ended up explaining the whole news and things about Thomas leaving, Wendy understood, she even told me a story of how Remanio, her boyfriend in high school moved back to Rio.

_

That night after talking to Thomas about it more, I went to sleep. It was hard at first but the tears ran down my cheeks made it easier to fall asleep in a way.

Thomas's POV

The next day Natalie and I never left each others sides. We end up going on a date to the drive in cinema, and got dinner afterwards.

Natalie's POV

I've stopped thinking about how Tom is leaving, I've decided to love right now. Do the things right now, be in the moment.

Thomas's POV

I've got less than 2 weeks before I leave and I've already started packing. Nat has been worried and sad lately, I can tell from her eyes.

Natalie's POV

Thomas leaves next Tuesday, which is in 6 more days. I don't know if I can let him go.

Thomas's POV

I was thinking about somehow secretly packing her in my suitcases. But it wouldn't work.

Natalie's POV

Tom and I spent the rest of the days together spending every second with each other. Tomorrow is the day he leaves and I'm not sure I can't bring myself to saying goodbye.

Thomas's POV

Tomorrow is the day I leave.

Natalie's POV

I woke up to Thomas tracing his finger around my stomach, which caused my hairs to stand up.

"Stoppp." I whined shooing his hand away with my eyes shut.

I could feel Thomas smile,"I love you." He kissed my stomach then my nose.

"If you love me don't go." I opened my eyes and clamped my mouth shut.

"Natalie you know that-" he started but I put my finger to his lips.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, don't worry." I sighed.

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I won't be there for you, I'm sorry." He sighed looking down at the sheets.

I sat up and lifted his chin up,"Thomas there's nothing for you to be sorry about."

"But-"

"No, just shut up ok." I held my hand up.

"Ok, ok." He chuckled.

"Now, come here and cuddle with me." I said and he did.

Thomas's POV

I stood at the taxi saying goodbye to my family. Natalie hadn't said goodbye yet. Just in time Nat came running down the street wearing denim high waisted skinny jeans and some sort of black turtle neck shivy. She jumped into my arms, her face burying into the crook of my neck. I felt her tears drop on my bare skin and her sniffles.

I kiss her head,"it's ok."

"No it isn't I'm going to kiss you so much, tom. I love you so much, please call me and ring me, promise me." She whispered lightly before kissing me hard on my lips.

"I promise." I kissed back. All of our emotions colliding.

Natalie's POV

*3 years later*

Thomas is famous now, the thing we have is no more. He's moved on, he's with a girl named Isabella and that's alright. I use to cry myself to sleep but I've gotten over it. I'm engaged to Dylan now, he started also filming with Thomas, but at least Dylan remembered me, unlike Thomas. I'm going to the premiere with Dylan today.

Thomas's POV

I walked up the red carpet with Isabella on my arm following Dylan and his date. Dylan has mentioned many things about his fiancée Natalie, was her name.

Natalie's POV

Thomas is here and I'm freaking out. He doesn't remember me, I just know it. I've been trying to ignore him for the whole night but then Thomas just had to come over to Dylan and I.

"Hey Dyl, are you going to introduce me to your fiancée?" Thomas wiggled his eyebrows at Dylan.

"This is Natalie, Natalie Green." Dylan smiled and slid his arm around my waist.

"N-Natalie? Is it really you?" Thomas looked at me shocked, I pulled off my best smile and nodded. "I haven't seen you in ages. I-" he stopped himself from talking.

"Yeah."

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Fine." I kept a straight face, trying not to cry.

"That's good." He replied. Thomas may have been my first love but he's not going to be my last. I'm engaged to Dylan and that's all that really matters.

"Yeah, well the movie is going to start, so we better get going." I looked up at Dylan.

"Yeah, ok, well nice talking to ya tommy." Dylan smiled and we walked away.

During the movie Dylan kept making me laugh and kept sneaking in kisses.

Thomas's POV

Seeing Natalie like that. Seeing her happy. I never made her that happy, I mean I made her happy but not like that. Not like that. I'm glad she's with Dylan, he will treat her well, really well. He will treat her better than I ever did.

Natalie's POV

That night I said goodbye to Thomas and everyone else, I climbed in bed with my husband -to -be and fell asleep lovingly knowing that he loves me and that we will be together forever.