DISCONTINUED

Y'all probably already know I'm not coming back to this story LMAO 😂
I'm just kinda over it tbh. Don't get me wrong there have been times I've wanted to come back and finish but damn. I was NOT about to read back on my story with all these chapters and words I don't really gaf about anymore.

Anyways I came back to officially say that I'm not continuing this story because I do feel like I owe people some type of closure ig is the word. I also feel bad looking at my notifications about people wanting me to continue and they adding this to their lists when I know I'm not motivated to continue this story. So yeah, it's over.

I also want to say that I have gained some motivation to write a different story that is not a fanfic. Im not 100% about that tho because this all came about because of a TikTok slideshow LMAOO. WE'LL SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS 🤡
It won't be super fleshed out, detailed, none of that, idgaf. I do want to finish it soon so I don't get bored and we don't have a repeat of this mess, OKAI!! I actually want to finish what I start this time if I do publish it.

That's it. This isn't to say that I won't be making more stories about Armin and Levi, they're still my favorite Attack on Titan characters and the ship doesn't have that much popularity and I do still want people to be able to have something to read when they search for this ship.

See y'all when I see y'all, hell, the disclaimer and introduction to the story might be up at 3:16 am about four hours from now or a week or never we don't know fr. 😜😂💀

Bye stinky

I'm so sorry for not doing this sooner.