Part Twenty-Five

Armin's POV

"Urn? How did you think of that name?" Levi asked.

"It just popped in my head and I decided to name her that."

Levi ruffled my hair before sitting under his bedsheets. He patted the empty side of the bed next to him.

I pointed at myself with a confused expression on my face.

"Yeah, you. You said that you were scared in the living room. I'd rather you sleep in here since you feel that way."

"Oh, alright. Thank you." I said as I got under the blankets.

"There's no reason to thank me."

Levi reached for the lamp and turned it off. The bed felt warm and cozy. A while later, I was able to fall asleep.

—————Time Skip—————

Levi's POV

I woke up the next morning with Armin's side of the bed empty. I automatically assumed that he probably went to the bathroom like he did last time. Also because Urn is still in bed with me. That was until I saw a note on my bedside table.

~~~
Hey Levi, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in person but I'm glad that you helped me at the party last night. I have no idea what would have happened if you didn't come in time. I'm also sorry that I left but at least I left a note. I don't know if I'll come back but don't worry. I just wanted to let you know that you helped. :)

-Armin
~~~

"I don't know if I'll come back? What the hell does that mean?"

When I read this words I became very worried. What does he mean by that? Why doesn't he know if he'll come back? Is something going to happen to him? Is he going to do something to himself?

As I my mind kept running wild with questions I got up with Urn in my hands. I left my room and put on some shoes. In my mind, I was going to go find Armin before anything bad happened to him.

I walked out the door and through the hallway towards the elevator. I pressed the button and waited. Once the doors were open I was ready to walk in until I heard...

"Levi? What are you doing out here with no shirt on?! It's five in the morning, it's too cold to be doing that."

"Where were you Armin? Why'd you just leave like that?" I asked as I followed him towards the apartment door.

"What do you mean 'leave like that'? I left a note on your table. Did you not read it?"

"Yeah, I read it and I was going to look for you. I was worried about you." We both walked through the door and took our shoes off.

"Why? I told you not to. I only went home to get my backpack and wallet for groceries." He said as he held up the bags of groceries in his hands.

"Well, you wrote that you didn't know if you were coming back. Plus, you left Urn, I was worried that something bad was going to happen to you." I handed the note over to Armin so he could see what I was talking about.

He read it over before speaking again.

"I didn't mean to write that, it probably happened by mistake since I was rushing. I'm sorry that I worried you but I meant that I didn't know when I would be back from the store."

"Oh, I'm glad that isn't what you meant." I say as I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Yeah, I can see the panic all over you. Now go get ready. You need to do something while I make breakfast."

Armin's POV

After I told Levi to get ready for the day, he left down the hallway. I began getting everything ready for me to start making breakfast. Hopefully, him and Hanji will like it.

—————
I hope you enjoyed!

I know I've been gone for damn near four months but I needed to be. I wasn't in the right state of mind to continue but now that I am, I will be able to finish this. I'm sorry I left for so long without a notice.

LOVES YOUS! 🤍