Part Three

Armin's POV

The car ride home had me filled with nervousness. Now, some people may think, 'Hey, why aren't your parents yelling at you yet?' Well that would be because they aren't here with me. Everyday, me and my sister, Allison, have a driver that takes us to and from school.

She's not here either because she refused to share a car with me. Even going as far as telling our parents that I shouldn't even ride in a car since I'm 'such a disgrace'. I would much rather take the bus but, my parents were so worried about what other people would think about them if they had one child have a driver and the other ride the bus. It's always about our family name to them.

I don't show it but, all of the things that they say to me really hurt. Even if they knew that they still wouldn't care. Because, to them, it's all my fault because I wasn't a girl and I don't like sports much.

Anyways, back to where I am now. Based on where we are now on the way home, I know I'm not that far from facing my rude family. Just like that, the nausea that usually comes when I'm on my way home sets in.

Sooner than later, my driver pulls into the driveway of my house. I heave out a sigh as I get ready for their words to come flying at me.

I get out of the backseat and walk up to the front door. Using my key, I unlock the door and open it slowly. Hey, maybe if I'm quiet enough they won't know that I'm home yet.

I poke my head inside to look at the living room. No one's there.

I lean in to the house more to check the kitchen that is across from the living room. No one's there either.

This is good. Hopefully, they're still at work and they didn't even notice my plate and bed. I can just clean that up quickly and not have to worry about getting scolded for it.

I close the door and lock it. I then walk further into the house and notice a note on the kitchen island. I walk closer and pick up the note.

Hey Allison,
I just wanted to let you know that your father and I will be home later than usual. I'm sorry that we won't be able to make it to that shopping trip that I promised you, sweetheart. We can definitely do it tomorrow. Also, tell your good for nothing brother to clean up the mess he made around the house. Goodness, I can't believe that someone like him is my son.

I stare at the paper for a little while, trying not to let my mind repeat what she said about me. Trying not to go to a dark place. I shouldn't have even thought of trying to cover up what I forgot from my parents. They will always find something to scold and belittle me about. However, I'm more mad at myself for letting their words get to me as much as they do.

There are people out there that have it way worse than me and I'm here sulking about the fact that my parents don't give a care about me and show it through just words.

I let out another sigh as I head to the sink to wash my plate. Soon, I finish and head upstairs to straighten up my bed. After that, I decide that instead of waiting for the inevitable to happen, I should do some homework at my desk.

I get started and thankfully finish with everything I need too for-

"ARMIN! MOM TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO CLEAN YOUR MESS, IDIOT!"

The second I hear my sister's annoying voice I roll my eyes. It's so high-pitched and annoying, especially when she is screeching.

I decide to not even take the time out of my day to answer her back. Instead, I get up and head to my dresser. Pulling out a plain white shirt and some grey sweatpants, I put them on to be more comfortable.

I lay on my bed and respond to some messages from my friends. Soon, I decide to take a nap.

With that, I get under my covers and close my eyes.

—————
Sorry this was short. Though, I do have the next part already ready and it's longer than this.

Anyways
LOVES YOUS! 🤍