Part Twenty-Two

Levi's POV

"Hey!"

I was walking out of the school building when I heard someone. I didn't think it was directed towards me so I decided to ignore it.

That was until I saw someone come into my vision. I swear I've seen this face before.

"Hey, are you two Levi and Hanji?" This bald guy asked us while his group of friends surrounded us.

Are we about to get jumped? For what? I didn't do shit. Did Hanji do shit? I bet Hanji did some dumb shit.

"Yep! That's us! Why?" Hanji said cheerfully. I just looked in their direction, confused.

"Well, Armin mentioned you two to us once and we assumed that you would be friends with him. He's not answering our texts and he wasn't here today." A taller guy with brown hair told us.

"Oh, well, Levi was texting him earlier this morning. He slept over at our place last night but he left before we woke up. We haven't heard anything from him all day."

Well that doesn't seem suspicious. We're the only people of his friends that apparently saw him last. Their totally gonna think we didn't do anything to him. Yep.

And I know the girl with the red scarf doesn't trust us. Well, telling from the glare she's sending our way. It doesn't look friendly at all. I don't blame her, I would be suspicious too given the situation.

"It's just so weird. Armin usually texts back pretty quickly." Another taller male said.

He for sure doesn't look like a horse. I'm telling you, take my word for it.

"What if something bad happened to him? I'm worried." A short blonde girl interjects looking genuinely worried about her friend.

"Historia, calm down. There's probably another reason why he's not answering. We could always go check if he's home." Another tall person. She wrapped her arm around the blonde girl's shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Are you all heading there now?"

"Yeah, why?" Brown-haired tall person.

I wish I knew these people's names. I don't want to continue to identify them by their characteristics or whatever you call them.

"Well, I'm kind of worried about Armin as well. I'm sure Levi is too. Maybe we can come with you guys to see if he's alright?"

"Of course you can! If Armin is a friend of yours I'd be weird if you didn't come."

What was that supposed to mean, Historia? If that's even your real name.

Hm, maybe I shouldn't be so silent in a conversation like this. I guess it doesn't matter now though, we're already walking anyways.

—————Time Skip—————

After the conversation at school, we ended up in front of a large house after being led by red scarf and brown-haired tall person.

"It seems like his parents are home. Their car is right there."

"We just don't know for sure if he's here. His parents have a driver for him, maybe he's out somewhere."

"Yeah, that's possible, but we should still probably check."

Just as everyone decided to walk up to the house, two grown adults walk out of the house.

"What are you kids doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" The wife of the couple asked.