1796

James looked forward to the election. Tomas Jefferson was gonna run angisnt John adams. James was netural about it as not to create drama. He was still sad about ayiana and he did not know what she was up to. Every time junior asked where she was, James ignored or gave a all over the place answer. Junior knew something was wrong. On day James got a letter from his old frinded henri Lefevbre. He was alive and survived the French revolution. He moved to montpellier and is looking forward for work in the United States. He asks to stay at James and his wife's house. James worte back saying yes but his wife left him for a woman

On July 19, 1796 James waited at a dock in New York City. When henri steeped out of the ship James came and hugged him with a tear down his check. James said "Get In I have a carrige driver taking us to Albany." On the way James and henri talked about the revolution In france,and orther stuff "King Louis was beheaded 3 years ago, than queen Marie. Than that dictator robespierre reigned with terror across that country until he was executed. It was one big headache. It's like Washington getting beheaded. Well, if he did purges.. what happened with your wife?" James looked at the ponds and trees and looked back at henri holding back tears "around a year ago after meeting with President Washington I saw her I love with a woman named Diana Anderson. She then proclaimed that she loved woman like a man loves a woman. This dumbfounded me and I have never told junior. He is the only one who can understand this emotion. But I don't know how to tell him,Arianna,or Geroge. Ans sharah passed in a tragic carrige accident." Henri said "At least we can have a new Start"

When henri and James arrived ready to James home I'm Albany junior and Arianna came down the stairs. James introduced the children to henri. James letted henri sleep in the guest bedroom.