I missed you (continuation)

The light glyph burst into hundreds of small balls of light that floated around the room. A sheet of paper fell form the ceiling, not have being lit from the burst. Luz grabbed it as she raised her arm over Amity's back. Luz lit it and looked back to Amity who seemed to be both looking up at the room and staring into Luz's eyes nervously.

"What, what is this..." she looked at the room in awe.

"I'm not sure, but it's beautiful" Luz was looking at the witch, a sea of glowing stars as a backdrop for the art piece.

Amity looked at the girl underneath her and blushed seeing the stare directed at her.

"Yeah.. it is" She mumbled underneath her breath.

Luz's eyes softened, still locked on the small Blight. The two relaxed, free from any embarrassment they may have once had. Luz couldn't help herself but to put a hand on Amity's pale face.

"Amity?" She said.

Amity nodded, she didn't want to say a word.

Luz lay there quiet trying to find the words. So she could say something else... what she wanted to say would ruin it. Ruin this. This almost picture perfect scene. She wanted so bad to kiss this girl with no hesitation but Luz couldn't bring herself to do it. She would rather be a friend then nothing at all. She wasn't actually truly sure which would hurt more. Being so close but so far or, dissented.
"We should get going, if you want to go out somewhere..."

Amity looked down and to the side. Saddened by what was said.
"Why don't we stay here, we haven't seen each other in years.. we could catch up."

Luz smiled,
"I like that idea."

"It's a plan then?" Amity replied, exited to just be with Luz for a day.

"Definitely"

________________________________
Uhhhhhhm- Hi😀 let's just say shit happened? Sorry I abandoned this a bit 😅 I'm back! I'll try not to disappear again!! Oops 🦫