Chapter Sixteen

In the Ranch House
Amy storms into the house where she sees Tim, Jack, Lily, Jody, Dean, Lou.
"Dad what the hell?! Do you seriously think Ty didn't do everything he could to get away from his kidnappers?!" Asked Amy, angry.
"Is that why he had to leave? Cause he can't take some teasing," Said Tim, defensively.
"That's not teasing dad! That's just being mean and I'm more upset about what you said than he was!" Said Amy, upset.
Tim sighs.
"I know I should've said what I said..." Said Tim, guilty.
"No you shouldn've!" Said Amy, upset.
"We should go talk to Ty and apologize," Said Jody.
"You mean you?" Said Lily, annoyed.
"No, I mean both of us! He's been through enough he doesn't need us fighting on top of it," Said Jody.
"He's up in the loft, you should apologize to dad!" Amy reminded him.
Tim sighs.
"Alright," Said Tim, reluctantly.
Tim, Jody and Lily all walk out the door.
"How is Ty?" Asked Jack, worriedly.
"I think he confused about how feels with Lily and his parents plus being kidnapped didn't make it easier," Explains Amy.
"If I was Ty I'd stop talking to Lily. He has a real mom who actually loves him now instead of the sorry excuse of the mother she is. Plus everything she's done to him she doesn't deserve to have a son like Ty," Said Lou.
"I can see why you feel that why, I don't feel that differently either but it's not that easy for Ty. I mean Lily raised him even if she did an awful job at it Ty still sees her as his mom," Explains Amy.

In The Loft
Ty is placing a big bandage on his side and suddenly Tim, Jody and Lily walk in.
"Ohh my poor boy, let me help you," Said Jody, softly.
Tim stands there in shock staring at the huge burn mark on Ty's side and other burn and beat marks on his stomach and sides and arms.
Jody walks over to Ty.
"Wait, wait mom! Don't touch it please it hurts," Ty Said, fearful.
Jody holds the badge.
"It's okay baby, I'll be gentle I promise," Said Jody, softly.
She gently placed the bandage on.
"There you go baby it's all on," Said Jody with a smile.
"Thank you," Said Ty, grateful.
"You're welcome, do you need to put on any more bandages?" Asked Jody.
"Yeah..." Said Ty.
"Do you need help?" Asked Jody, softly.
"Amy usally helps me with them but I guess you can," Said Ty little unsure.
"Okay, I'll help," Said Jody, softly.
"Did-did they do this to you?" Asked Tim in disbelief.
"Uhh yeah," Said Ty, awkwardly.
Lily walks over to Ty and Ty starts to tense up.
"Can I help too?" Asked Lily, softly.
Ty gulps and starts to back away a little.
"Umm...Uhh..." Ty studered unsure.
Jody notices Ty's fear.
"Lily, it's okay I have this," Said Jody.
"I can help him too! I'm still his mom," Argued Lily, upset.
"It's okay mom, sh-she can help," Said Ty with a sigh.
"No Ty it's not! I can see you're uncomfortable with her helping," Said Jody.
"You are?!" Asked Lily, shocked.
"Seriously?! You couldn't see it on his face!!" Said Jody in disbelief.
"Is this true Ty?!" Asked Lily, upset.
"Ummm....yeah," Said Ty nervously.
Lily then storms out of the loft.
Ty sighs deeply and shakes his head.
"I didn't mean to hurt her," Said Ty, sadly.
"Ohh of course you didn't," Said Jody, softly.
Suddenly Amy walks into the loft.
"What's wrong with Lily?" Asked Amy, confused.
"I need to go talk to her," Said Ty as he pulls his shirt back on.
"Oh okay," Said Jody.
Ty walks out of the loft.
"What's going on??" Asked Amy, confused.

In the driveway
Lily is walking to her car as Ty chases after her.
"Mom, wait!" Said Ty standing in front of her car door.
"No! You clearly don't feel like I'm your mom anymore!" Said Lily hurt.
"Mom that is not it..." Ty started to say.
"Yes it is you see Jody as mom and I don't blame you she is your birth mom after all," Said Lily, upset.
"No mom, that's not it! You are both my mom just please wait, I'm sure we can work this out please," Begged Ty.
"Okay..." Said Lily with a sigh.
"Thank you," Said Ty and he ran back into the barn.

In The Loft
Ty walks into the loft while Amy and Jody are sitting at the counter.
"Do you really trust Lily?" Asked Jody, worriedly.
"She has her issues and it took me a while to be okay with her and how she treated Ty.." Said Amy.
"Me too! A part of me wants her in jail," Said Jody, upset.
Suddenly Ty walks around the counter.
"Hey mom, can we talk?" Asked Ty.
"Of course what is it?" Asked Jody with a smile.
Ty walks over and sits down beside Amy
"Well you should probably know for me...even though Lily didn't really take care of me or I guess isn't even my mom. To me she was and I know what she did was wrong and I know she was so neglectful, selfish and has a lot of issues but I still love her. I can't shut it off, believe me I've tried. Though I can understand why you want her in jail please don't. I already watched my dad go to jail. I can't watch her too," Said Ty pledfuly.
"Ohh sweetie I won't send her to jail and if it means so much to you I promise Lily and I will work to get along," Said Jody, reassuringly.
"I convinced Lily to stay, could guys please talk?" Asked Ty, pleading.
"Yes we can," Said Jody.
Jody gives Ty a hug and walks out of the loft.

In The Barn
Jody walks down the stairs where Lily is pacing round the barn.
"Can we talk and work this out? It means a lot to Ty and we can't expect him to choose between us. It's not fair to him," Said Jody, softly.
"Yeah okay...I'll try..." Said Lily, unsurly.
"Listen I know I wasn't the best mom to Ty but I do love him and I know he loved me," Said Lily.
"I know...I know he does and he loves me too and I love him more than the world. He's just so great with Cassidy." Said Jody, happily.
"We need to get along for him don't we?" Asked Lily.
"Yes, we do," Said Jody.
Lily smiles.
"Let's go fix Ty party together," Suggests Jody.
"Okay," Said Lily with smile.

The End