Chapter Six

In The Loft
Ty is sleeping on the couch when Jody walks in and sits down beside him.
"How are you feeling?" Asked Jody, worried.
"I'm fine..." Said Ty in pain.
"Can we talk about what you said to me?" Asked Jody, softly.
"Oh...Mom I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry," Said Ty, apologetically with little fear in his voice.
"No Ty it's okay but I want to know why you said it," Said Jody, softly.
"I-uh I thought you were...Lily," Ty admits.
Jody sighs.
"Okay...well I would never do that I promise," Said Jody, reassuringly.
Ty smiles a little and Jody kisses his head.
"Mom..." Said Ty in pain.
"Yeah baby?" Asked Jody, softly.
"Is Cassidy okay?" Asked Ty, worried
"Yeah, she's fine she was just a little scared," Explained Jody.
"Good...I made sure he didn't hurt her," Said Ty, hopeful.
"You did baby, you protected her," Said Jody, proudly.
"Are you okay?" Asked Jody, softly.
"Yeah, I-I'm fine," Said Ty, little upset.
"Okay, well I'll be back to check on you," Said Jody, softly.
Jody kisses Ty's head and leaves.

In The Ranch House
Jody walks back into the ranch house where Dean, Cassidy, Amy, Jack and Lou, Tim are.
"How is he?" Asked Dean, worried.
"In pain...he was worried about Cassidy if she was okay," Said Jody, upset.
"Aww poor Ty," Said Cassidy Sadly.
"Well dinner is done we can eat and you can take some up to Ty later," Said Lou.
"We should take him Mc and Chesse he loves Mac and Chesse!" said Cassidy, happily.
"He dose?" Questioned Jody, confused.
"How'd you know that?" Asked Amy.
"We talk about our feel better foods when we were watching Harry Potter and the Dershly's wouldn't let Harry eat and lock him in his room," Explains Cassidy.
"Honey are you sure that was the best movie to watch with him after his nightmare?" Asked Dean, worriedly.
"Why wouldn't it be? It didn't have any demons like in his scary dream," Said Cassidy before walking to the table.
Jody sighs.
"Okay," Said Jody.
Amy and Lou look at each other confused.
"Okay come on let's eat," Said Jack as he walked to the table.

In The Loft
Ty is sound asleep in the loft suddenly Wade walks up behind him and sticks him in the neck with a needle. Wade puts duct tape on his mouth and a black bag over his head before him and another guy picks Ty and carries him out of the loft.

One Hour Later
Amy and Jody walk into the loft with a bowl of Mac and Chesse and quickly realize Ty is nowhere to be seen.
"I'll check the bathroom," Sakd Amy, worriedly.
Jody nods and looks around the loft more when Amy comes out.
"He's not in here," Said Amy.
Jody is holding a note.
"I know..." Said Jody, emotionless.
"Jody what is it?" Asked Amy, scared.
Jody gulps and reads the note.

"Don't bother looking for him, he's mine and I'm finally going to make my Ten grand of him."

Amy and Jody have a look of horror on their faces.

To be continued...