Now, both of you are in the restaurant's bathroom, with you plopped right onto the sink, as Zoro tended your wound.

Not helping at all, he could feel you staring at him, which was a little uncomfortable.

*Snort.* venom would totally freak right now...

Speaking of which...venom, is basically out of it. Yep, he is currently sleeping thanks to the bowls of Ramen he ate a little hole back, on-top of that, if he doesn't get enough food then his energy drops and he basically has to recharge.

Heh, kind of like Zoro in a since, both like to fight, sleep, drink, and sometimes eat.

Anyways, back to the handsome moss head.

He looked so calm and focused, as his hands gently wrapped the white paper-like material round and round, not too tight, nor too loose either.

Your skin felt smooth to him, nervous sweat dripping down his forehead that only he can notice. Thinking as it was just sweat from this brutal heat, you payed close attention to his face, his jaw line, and down his throat, looking at each crevice like it was an art sculpture. To be honest,  Zoro, while doing this, doesn't want to break your leg, and you all know how strong this man can be. I mean, one wrong move and your leg will *SNAP!* just like that, split in half.

But you weren't nervous at all.

You were more surprised that he's doing this, instead of getting lost somewhere else.

That, or even be gentle at this either. His whole self at the moment looks just so calm and gentle, while focusing on not wrapping the bandage to tightly. Moments where his fingers graze the bottom of your feet, caused you to jump from time to time, due to your tickle spot being there, but the twitch and fidgeting hasn't gotten to the point where he basically noticed.

Because it's rather embarrassing- "GAH!"

Oh? What happened.

Oh no...

Zoro, who didn't give any damn warning, stuck the needle of your other bullet wound.

Oh, I forgot to mention there were two bullet wounds. Don't know how the other one got there, but this is WATTPAD logic, so just go with it.

Anyway, your leg tensed up into his grasp, causing the procedure to be much more painful than you realized.

You didn't even know your leg was moving, until Zoro, who gently held onto it tried to prevent it from moving more, which somewhat worked. His eyes, which looked up to you, who was cringing from the sudden pain. Hearing the hisses and growls coming from your mouth stung his heart a little, because he knows how bad suiters and stiches can be.

Trust me, this man had a ton, even before he met Luffy and joined the crew. So, he totally gets the pain you are in right now. But, seriously, he's somewhat annoyed that it does keep moving, because he can't do anything if you keep this up.

So, he sighs. "I would if ya stopped moving..." Zoro Vocalized gently, his head soon going back to what he was doing. Which of course earned him a huff from you. "You fix things like a non-medical intern." Getting a cackle from him, his eyes were still focused, as he continued to suture your wound. "Well, ya indeed fight like a woman. If you don't mind me asking. What the hell was that power of yours back there. Was it your devil fruit?" He confessed after, successfully making progress, as half of your wound already was stitched up.

Warmness starts to rise to your cheeks, the sight of Zoro so focused and calm drove you wild. Even the feeling of his large hands against your skin is rather a soothing sight. To think that a swordman like him will have calluses, is an underestimated statement.