Whiteーsheetedーbed

Mood 🎭 : Beige
____________________

It was the last day of August, which meant it had been 2 months full. It was as if the situation had happened again all over, the same.

He fought for a whole month trying to wake up. He didn't thought it was possible for him to bring the topic "a blonde teenager" into the subconscious and fought for it, it wasn't on purpose that he had Sam in his head for a month, it happened just like that, perhaps it was because her words were one of the most effecting ones. After that day, he found other people's wprds more affecting, especially hers, his mother's, Carly's, Spencer's, and even Gibby's.

He was able to feel her being near him everyday. He could feel every of her words that she said every single day, and each one of them affected his power and energy more than the other's could.

Goodness, what is this? A very strongly attracted to an opposite gender from a strong hormonal reaction phase? Yes.

He could also feel his mother's presence and touches that gave him hope.

He was alone in the room and he tried all his might to wake up with all the energy he had gathered. His hand twitched and he started moving a bit but no one was there to witness nor to call a doctor.

Sam was left by the 4 again since the 4 had their own bussineses to deal with, but all she had was to be with him. Though for that to happen, she rejected the school's boy bully's offer of pranking teachers in the next level.

She was sitting beside him again and intertwined their fingers. She looked at his face, a few drops of tears were just about to escape but she held them back.

He tried to wake up again.

Minutes and minutes of silence passed.

"Please wake up, Freddie." she said with a barely audible voice.

She chuckled to herself, "How you're able to drive me insane even in this condition, you nerd."

She zoned out for minutes and minutes.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a soft and hoarse voice was heard, "I assumed you have said the word please over the month more than you have ever said in your whole 16 years of life."

The hand replied to her hold. He tried to look up at her and his gaze was greeted by her shocked face.

His eyes were droopy, he felt like he could faint anytime soon.

"Freddie?"

After a few minutes of staring at each other, reality surged through her, and she immediately ran away. Leaving him alone and he took a heavy breath.

She then came back with a doctor, but she said nothing, at all. She ran outside again and he saw her perching her phone against her ear as she paced around while the doctor asked and checked about his condition.

After the doctor was done, the doctor told Sam all she needed to know, even if she's not a family member but the doctor needed to be away and the doctor also had been witnessing the blonde teenage visiting his patient every single day and he was touched by it. He even thought Sam was his girlfriend.

The doctor said that he was all fine, but he needed another blood transfusion. His head would still be throbbing and once in awhile he would feel a severe headache.

Freddie saw Sam sighing in relief. She walked and sat on the chair again, not knowing what to say or do anything, she was more than exhilirated and felt grateful, but she had no clue on how to express her feelings.

"Sam." he said as he observed her puzzled face.

"Yeah?" she looked up at him.

"You okay?" he closed his eyes.