Magic and Fantasy -1%

the sam here might be a bit out of character (not really tho), but i tried to make it sam-ish enough...(?) here. also, this is before they dated but after season 3, so then for the past few years their bond gradually has been getting more unique and stronger... if you know what I mean.

this is only the opening, because there were more than 5000 words, I had to cut it but I didn't want to cut in the middle

also, the title... i'm uncertain if it really fits throughout the whole story, i might change it in the future

______________________

"Spencer, where is my headphone? Sam and Freddie's bickering is getting intense here! Gosh, my ears could bleed any time now!" Carly shouted at the closed bathroom door, her shoutings were lost against the bickering from the two best friends of hers.

"Uhh... Carly...? I thought I've told you that I accidentally set it on fire?" Spencer shouts back.

"UGH, YEAH... J-JUST, MEET ME AT THE LOBBY DOWNSTAIRS AFTER THIS, I'LL BE ON ONE OF THE COUCH!" she's getting very pissed, her best friend's were too loud, she left the big suite, leaving her two best friends still debating on something that was certainly NOT important and her big brother in the bathroom.
____________________________

"The bickering's done yet?" Carly asked her big brother in the lobby of the hotel.

"No..." he sighed.

"Ughhh, I wanna rest in the room without screamings and yellings."

"Same, Carly. Hm..."

"Let's do some pranks or stuff like that to maybe make them stop for just awhile? Not something too heavy for them, though. The bickerings and arguments will start again anytime soon after, anyway."

"That's a pretty good idea... but what can we do?"

"Ughh, this takes so much out of our minds." she closed her eyes as she let her head fell backwards to the cushion of the sofa they were seating on.

It took them awhile before Spencer's eyes lit up.

"AHA!"

"What? What?" she asked, much intrigued.

"I wasn't wrong! That cat figure could close its eyelids!" he said enthusiasticaly.

She sighed, she shook her head at her brother's silliness.

"Where are we going today and tomorrow and the day afterwards?"

"We're gonna go to the snowplace and to disney parks if we have the time."

She smiled.

"What? What? What is it?" Spencer asked knowingly.

"There might be a slight change of the schedule, you're okay with that?"

"As long as we can get awhile of enjoying a place in this country without yellings, then, yeah."

"We're gonna get the day to ourselves, Spence."

"What idea do you have?"

She told him the idea and he eventually agreed. He ran around the lobby with happiness and the thought of being able to enjoy the day.