In need - 2%

I forgot to mention that here, Carly never went to Italy and the storyline was far from that, they're already in college, the 3 didn't go to the same college though, still in Seattle but it was currently holiday so Freddie and Carly went home, and Sam often visited Bushwell.
_______________________

"You look adooooorable when you blush, Samantha." he whispered right to her ear.

With that, he grinned. He stood up and walked away to get a drink from the counter. She felt flabbergasted, she blushed, and freezed. Those were the reactions he wanted from her and he got it.

She growled and 'stampeded' towards him near the counter with a big amount of irritation was displayed on her face. He's facing the counter with a cup of water in his hand.

He put down his glass and turned back when he hears her mad steps towards him.

"Fredbutt, where did you get all of your audacity from? Huh?" she asked irritatedly as she pokes his chest hardly with her index finger.

Was it really his chance?

"Oh, I don't know, princess. I'm sorry" and with that, he switched their places and now he's pinning her against the empty counter. His hands were on the counter and she's in the middle of his body and the counter. She's shocked and caught off guard, thank you very much. He just smirked so triumphantly.

She blushes so hard that for awhile, she questioned herself whether she's sick or it was just hot.

"Wait, when you came here, you weren't wearing any blush... right?" he chuckled as his smirk's getting bigger. He kissed her cheek.

After processing everything, her face just showed more of her expression, how annoyed she was. He towered her, he's stronger than her, he made her caught off guard, and he made her blush over and over again. It seemed like Sam Puckett was mad.

The nub wasn't suppose to have this much effect on me.

"Oh, but trust me, Sam. I do have that power and I can do more." with a deep voice, he told her, partially joking for the sake of his health. He moved his head closer and closer.

She grunted.

She tugged his collar with both of her hands to pull him closer until their noses and foreheads were touching.

"Screw you, Benson." she whispers furiously.

He was too lost in the frustration of wanting her back and there was no turning back either.

"May I?" his eyes glanced to her lips.

May or may not, their lips were already brushing to one and another anyways.

He closed the gap of his lips and hers. Sparks and fireworks bursted into the room, surrounding them. Minutes and minutes passed by while they think the world had stopped. His hands gripped around her waist. Her arms looped around his neck.

She sat upon the counter, her legs were on the side of his body. He pulled her closer. He nipped along her jaw. He burried his head into her neck, he left bite marks down her neck. She couldn't help but smile.

Both were lost in anything they were doing, they knew themselves and the other one were very blissful, they didn't want it to escalate more and break what was being re-build. It was enough.

But that's when he's lost in it. He realized about their relationship and friendship. He stopped as he kissed her neck softly once for the last.

He wanted to slap himself so badly and was about to, just when he realised that she's not upset... not a bit. Well, at least it wasn't evident.