Proving

An apology again for not updating last week, it's just the start of November yet it has been very chaotic and i'm exhausted lol
______________________

The vid up there is the vid in which Sam asked Freddie about whether she or Carly was the better kisser.
______________________

Mood 🎭 : Beige

--------------------------------|

He met her at his fire escape. He knew she would be there.

He sat closely next to her and looked at her. At the windowsill.

"You remember when on iCarly you asked who was the better kisser?"

"Uh... yes" she answered.

"Hm..."

She looked back at him. He locked their gaze. Both not realizing they were leaning over a little since they were close to each other anyway.

"I just wonder..." he trailed off and waited for a second.

His hand reached out to rub over her jawline. A sound came out of her mouth but it was barely audible, as if she was trying to say something but unable to, instead, a heavy breath came out of it.

He moved closer quickly and closed the gap between them, kissing her just gently, and she froze for awhile. Not until his thumb started rubbing her cheek as if he was asking her to just relax and kiss back. So she did, she kissed back. Her right hand supported her own weight as her left ended up on his upper right arm.

After a whole minute, she pulled away.

She gulped, "What was that for?" she asked.

"To reassure myself that you are the better kisser." he answered as he got up.

"Hm?.... so, who kisses better?"

"You know that since day one. No offense to Carly though, it's just that maybe her lips are just not for mine."

"Yours... for whose then?" she joked.

"I think yours."

She chuckled so silently but it was loud enough for him to hear. A pleasure.

"So, um... you kissed Carly, too?" she looked up.

He smirked, "Jealous? but, no, I didn't."

"Why?"

"'cause I just feel different whenever I kiss you, I was just wondering if it's still there, and to answer your question that day on the screen for iCarly. I know I never felt anything when she kissed me, so why wonder." he answered blatantly.

"So... just to make sure it's still there?"

"Just so I can make sure, yes." he replied.

"Why?"

"Just... 'cause." he shrugged.

They were silent for awhile.

"Is it still there?" she asked in an abnormaly small voice as her head was hanging low.

He looked at her, he reached out, and ruffled her hair.

"Mhm."

"and what does that mean?"

He bent down to her, "That I still have feelings for you."

She didn't look up, she fiddled with her fingers, concerning about her own feelings.

"but you can't just come around and kiss me whenever you want to know whether you still have any feelings for me or not anymore." her voice was a mix of concern, vulnerability, yet such a bold protest was heard, he could feel her glare for him even though she wasn't looking at him.

"I know, I won't, now that I have reassured myself, all I need to do is fight for it."

She looked up and stared dumbfoundedly.

She was where he wanted her to be.

"Okay, I gotta go." he said as he walked over the windowsill.

"O-... kay... keep it up with the justs." she said hesitantly as she shifted herself to look at him a bit behind her.

He chuckled, "That was awkward, Puckett." he remarked as he reached out to ruffle her hair again.

He held her head to look at him, "I'm gonna get you back, you demon." he smirked, "I hate you." he said before he kissed her forehead and left immediately.

"Mm... hate you too." she said after he was gone, being fully fazed by his actions that night.