Chapter 5.

The next two days, Lauren and Ally hadn't interacted all that much. They still talked but not like the way they used to, no more friendly flirting, no more Lauren following Ally around, no more Ally trying to get the girl flustered. To the other three, it felt like they were two business women talking to each other with the amount of formalities they used. It was weird and they wondered why this happened. All five of them new that is was because of the near kiss, but what exactly made it complicated as to why they would avoid each other when it was as obvious as daylight that they liked each other.

Now Ally was lying flat on her bed, staring at the ceiling as the moonlight from outside the window shown unto her face. Her mind was wondering to various things, things that involved a specific green eyed vampire and another green eyed woman. Two people that she wished were the same like she concluded, two people her heart seemed to beat for.

Lauren

Even the two women had the same name and it bothered her, she wanted to figure the two women out. Are they the same people she's met? Her mind went back to the day she and human Lauren were introduced to each other, the girl had a hard expression on her face but it didn't hid the look of familiarization on her face. She remembered feeling a strong pull towards the girl and how she easily fell comfortable with the raven haired girl, something about human Lauren was both new and mundane.

Vampire Lauren on the other hand was very easy to be with as well, despite them only meeting once. The vampire was blunt and serious but easy to annoy, Ally found it adorable whenever the vampire got irritated. She wished she had seen her face, even just a glimpse.

"Will I ever even meet her again?" Ally sighed, looking out her window. An idea popped into her mind and she stood up, opening her blinds and the window before resting her arms on the window sill. If the vampire could hear her back then then maybe she could hear her now.

She let out a breath and smiled at the full moon, "Hey Lauren the vampire, how are you? I hope you can hear me cause if not then I'm being crazy right now." Ally chuckled, "Do you plan on visiting me soon? I kinda miss you even if I probably annoy you to the edge, but please think of visiting me for at least one night? I'm lonely. I have a so much gossip but no one to tell them to without them thinking bad about me-"

"Als you okay?" Ally shrieked as she turned around, her face growing red as she watched Normani come in her room with a worried look, "Who were you talking to?"

"N-Nothing," Ally stuttered, "What are you doing here?"

Normani raised her brow and sat on the girl's bed, "Wanted to talk to you about something."

Ally knew exactly what she meant and scoffed lightly, crossing her arms. "More like someone."

"Exactly, now sit down and let's gossip. Girl to girl, I know you need to let your emotions out," Normani patted the bed next to her. Ally followed and sat next to her friend, she sighed as soon as Normani landed her hand on her knee.

"The kiss. . ." Ally started but trailed off when she saw Tori peek in with a shy smile, she shook her head and gestured her in.

"Hey," Tori geeted, flopping down next to them. "What's the gossip?"

"We were just getting to that," Normani said, Tori nodded and gestured Ally to continue.

"The kiss, as you guys know, is the root of this little distance thing between me and what's her face."

"Lauren," Tori implied.

"Yes, her." Ally rolled her eyes.

"What about it? How do you feel about her? Girl spill," Normani joked.