Chapter 10

San got up and saw the monster on the ground and the owner of the car with a fist full of blood. She and opened fire, but her vision was so blurry she was shooting a wall a meter and a half away from her target. He quickly dashed to her and grabbed her by the neck, and thrusted her against a wall.
"You remind me of someone I know in school who wouldn't let me do my work." Said the boy as he began choking the life out of San. She was feeling pain and couldn't see any more than she already couldn't. This was it, San was about to suffocate and die. She was a s good as dead until she heard a burst of wind and her choker let go abruptly.
She looked to see Asiah with his sword in hand, and on his sword was a miniature hurricane. He swung the sword sideways and the monster dragon decipitates into blight.
"What the- what the hell did you just do"
"I call it the Gale force wind slice, AND YOU'RE NEXT!!!"
Asiah swung the sword in a barrage and the wind formed a blade that cut the outline the sword made, which just so happened to be in the villains direction. His clothes being ripped, and his blood being spilled, Asiah knew that he could beat him if he just gave enough strength. But the problem was that Asiah was feeling weak, this attack was siphoning his strength like a straw and he couldn't keep it up.
He finnaly stopped and rushed the melevolent monster tamer in front of him and assaulted him with his sword, making cuts and incisions. Eventually the clone was on he knees. "You can hurt me, but you never, EVER, TOUCH MY FRIENDS," Asiah said as he thrusted the blade of his sword into the head of his enemy, and his enemy decipitated into blight.
Asiah had won.