Chapter Twenty-Four (M)

Start from the beginning

    Eventually, he focused back on the lower half of my body. Both of his strong hands pushed my legs apart further as he continued eating me out. I felt my climax nearing. I could nearly grab it.

    But then Sorin slid two fingers into me, adding to the mix of his dancing tongue, and I no longer had to reach for it. It was there. I let out another loud moan apparently alerting Sorin to how close I was because then he stopped. Just stopped. He pulled himself up and watched my quivering body.

    I barked a breathless slur of cuss words at him to which he laughed and bent back down, finally unbuttoning my shirt fully. He caught my lips in the process, but his hands still found the buttons with ease. I had to help him slide the shirt from my arms, but once I was completely naked, he raised slightly. His eyes widened, lips parting.

    For at least five seconds, maybe more, he just stared at me, taking in my body, my flushed face. He opened his mouth wider as if to say something, but either he thought against it or simply had no words as he crashed his lips back on mine.

    I reacted immediately, urging him closer by his shoulders, wrapping my arms around his back. Again, the sensation of his finger between my legs made me gasp and pull away from the kiss, moaning heavily, and this time, Sorin didn't let up. Faster and faster, his fingers worked me until I was once more a shaking mess.

    "Come on, little assassin," Sorin urged quietly. His lips brushed my ear. "Cum for me, darling." If my thoughts weren't so jumbled up, I might've restored a smartass comment, but Sorin -damn him- had quite literally made me speechless. And instead, I actually listened to the asshole and felt my climax spillover.

    I gasped for a breath while Sorin kissed down my jaw, but though already breathless and shaking, I wanted more. Craved it.

    My hands reached for Sorin's belt, undoing it quickly and tossing it somewhere off the bed. Then I undid his pants and slid them down to his knees. He climbed off the bed, swiftly stepping out of his pants, and when I caught sight of him, it was my turn to gape as I got a good look at him. His abs were chiseled and doused with slight sweat along with his hair. And by God, South of his abs... 

    Maybe bringing Sorin wasn't a completely awful idea.

    I was trying to remember if it had always been that big or if the alcohol last time had hindered my memory when Sorin, a cocky smirk on his face, somehow found my lips again. And mid-kiss, I felt him slowly enter me.

Inhaling sharply, I clenched my teeth. Sorin gave me a moment to adjust to him but pounded back into me not a moment after. Our moans clashed together as we found a rhythm. My hips thrusted up as he thrusted down, meeting in the middle.

"Fuck, assassin, you feel amazing," Sorin groaned, fucking me. He was fucking me so good, I couldn't string together two syllables. I felt all of him -every glorious inch.

Sorin's hand slid up on the bed and caught hold of my hair, yanking on the roots, forcing my head back. My legs shook from the pleasure. Faster and faster Sorin fucked me until my eyes began rolling in the back of my head. Sweat clung onto our bodies despite the chill that stood in the room. My hands roamed Sorin's body.

I clawed at his back and pulled at the ends of his hair, a silent order to not hold back, to go harder. He did. He did until we both came with loud moans, panting heavily, staring at each other with gazes I didn't understand, couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Eventually, we fell asleep on each other, listening to the raging storm outside.

________________