Bonus- Jeongguk

A/N:
*Warning: Mature content ahead. 🔞 If threesomes are not your thing, I'd advise you to refrain from reading this chapter. If you're okay with it, continue on!

🦇

Jeongguk's 1st Person POV

"Damn, isn't that Y/N's friend you were dancing with earlier?" Taehyung asks me as he leans against the doorway of the kitchen and my back is against the wall next to him. Jimin is standing on the other side of me with some girl resting her head on his shoulder. We are looking out into the living room where people are dancing. Our focus is on Maisie and this babe she's currently dancing with in the most provocative way.

"Yeah, that's Maisie. Fuck...I think I might have to join in." I push my back off the wall.

"The spare room is all yours, Kook," Jimin hands me a key, to the guest room, that he whips out from his back pocket. I grab it and wink at him and Taehyung before walking away from them.

When I get close to the two women, I approach Maisie first by placing myself behind her, resting my hands on her hips. She responds by letting her back move against my body while her arms are wrapped around the neck of the girl in front of us. The girl had her hands up on Maisie's waist.

"Who do we have here?" I ask out for either of them to answer me.

"Jeongguk, meet Ava, and, Ava, meet Jeongguk," Maisie introduces us as we continue to move our bodies against each other.

"Nice to meet you, Jeongguk," Ava says to me while looking at me with eyes full of lust.

I decide to move my hands from Maisie's hips to Ava's waist. As I hold onto her with Maisie between us, Ava and Maisie start to kiss and I can't help but latch my lips to the side of Maisie's neck.

I'm nibbling on Maisie's neck as her ass grinds against me making me hard. I look at them and the sight of them making out arouses me even more.

"Ladies, would you like to take this somewhere else? I have access to the guest room," I wait for their reply.

"I'd like to see where this goes, so I'm down...what do you think Ava?" Maisie looks over to Ava.

"I think we should show Jeongguk some fun," Ava offers. So, at her words, I grab Maisie's hand, who has a hold of Ava, and the three of us head to the hallway, towards the guest room.

Once I unlock the door, the three of us all traipse in and the girls both place their lithe bodies on the king-size bed.

Maisie is looking mouth-watering in her Dorothy costume while Ava looks like perfection dressed up as Posion Ivy.

The sight of them on their knees, their hands on one another while making out with each other on the mattress is making me want to join right in. But, instead, I sit on a chair across the room from the bed.

"Ava, pleasure Maisie with that tongue of yours," I order out as I unbutton the shirt of my cop costume.

"Oh, someone wants a show," Maisie says into Ava's ear. And, Ava pushes Maisie onto the mattress. Maisie lays her head on the pillows while Ava removes Maisie's underwear, as well as her own, and positions her head over Maisie's now bare center.

I stand to remove my pants and boxers, and when I'm completely naked, I sit back down on the wooden chair. I stroke my cock as I watch Ava lick up Maisie's folds. I have the perfect view- Maisie is lying down facing me, her face contorting from the pleasure she's receiving from Ava. Ava's ass is facing me and it's honestly quite a sight to see.

I groan at the sounds Maisie is making while I jerk off watching the women in front of me.

I get up from where I'm sitting and check the drawer of the nightstand on the side of the bed. As Jimin had informed me, there is thankfully a box of condoms conveniently placed inside. I grab the box, removing a couple packets out. I place one on the table and open the other. I take the condom and put it over my cock and I walk towards the foot of the bed. I get behind Ava and lean down so my face is on her pussy, which I lick, elcicitng a moan that she makes into Maisie's core.

I stand up and pull Ava closer to the edge of the bed, and I line up her pussy to my cock and without notice, I drill right into her.

"OH, JEONGGUK!" Ava screams in ecstasy as I continue to thrust into her.

Maisie gets up on her knees, removes her dress and settles on the side of Ava. She cups my face with one of her hands and she and I start to shove our tongues down each other's throats as I continue to fuck Ava.

After a moment, Maisie pulls away from our kiss and she gets under Ava, who's on her hands and knees. I can feel Maisie stimulating Ava's clit with her tongue because I could feel her appendage brush against my dick every once in while. Within seconds, I can feel Ava's walls clench and she cums on my cock.

I thrust a few more times, then I pull out and lay on the bed. Maisie, who's already holding onto a new condom, yanks the old one off and tosses it in a nearby trash bin, and she covers me with a new one.

Maisie climbs over me, with her back facing me, about to ride me in the reverse cow-girl position. As she sinks down onto my cock, Ava, who quickly undressed herself, is now on her knees sucking on one of Maisie's nipples while she has her middle finger drawing circles on her own clit. I watch both of the ladies over Maisie's shoulder as they moan uncontrollably and I can't help but moan along.

As Maisie continues to bounce on my cock, I can feel myself getting close to an orgasm.

"Fuck, yes, Jeongguk!" Maisie whimpers as she cums all over my cock.

"Ladies, I need you on the ground, on your knees," I command them in a husky tone.

The women follow my words with Ava immediately getting off the bed and getting on her knees on the floor. Maisie gets off me and she quickly gets on her knees next to Ava.  I get off the bed, rip off the condom and toss it in the bin. I stride over and stand right in front of the two gorgeous beings.

"Give us a treat, baby," Maisie croons up at me as she and Ava are on their knees in front of me, licking my cock, and I'm on the verge.

I grab my cock away from their lips and I start to stroke furiously until cum streams out landing all over Maisie and Ava.

"Happy Halloween, to us," Ava breathes out in the sexiest voice as she spreads my cum all over her breasts. Maisie grabs my attention by wiping some of my cum off her face with her finger which she places into her mouth.

Happy Halloween, indeed.