Bonus- Jimin

🦇

Jimin's 1st Person POV

"Bye, Jimin!" Jackson and his buddies say their goodbyes as they head out. A few friends linger in the living room, but shortly after, they make their way out.

"Well, I checked the backyard and it looks like the house is empty now," Taehyung says as he enters the living room from the back patio.

"Nice...we'll, you're free to crash on the couch," I offer him.

"Actually, Anika is on her way to pick me up," he informs me as he throws himself on my couch.

"Oh, Anika is going out of her way to pick you up? How's that going?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at him, standing in front of him.

"Well, ever since I confessed to her, we still have been hanging out like we normally do. Though, she still hasn't said much about her feelings. It is what it is at the moment. Anyway, isn't Ashley in your room?" He arches a brow back at me.

"She is," I say, smirking.

"Well, don't keep her waiting. I have the spare key. I'll take a look around one more time and lock up when Anika is here. I'll come by tomorrow to give it back and help clean up," Taehyung nods at me.

"Sounds good, man. Anyway, I should go take care of my lady," I say as I walk backwards in the hallway, waving at Taehyung.

When I get to my door, I open it and enter and I'm surprised by the sight before me.

Ashley, who was dressed as the sexiest devil of the night, is completely naked in my bed, playing Metroid Dread on my Nintendo Switch. And, she still has on her devil horns.

"Holy fuck," I breathe out as I close the door behind me. I walk towards her and stop right at the foot of the bed and she tears her eyes away from the game.

"Can I help you?" She playfully asks.

"No. Why don't you just keep playing and try your best to focus." I order her as I get on the bed and I spread her legs open for me. I lick my lips at the sight of her.

I listen to the sound of the game going and Ashley hitting the controls of the Switch while I let my tongue run up her wet folds. I make her moan lightly and when my tongue gets to her clit and starts swirling itself around her sensitive bud, her moans start to increase.

"Fuck, Jimin," she cries as she drops the Switch on the side of the bed. I pull my tongue away from her clit.

"Baby, I told you to focus on the game," I huskily say to her.

"Fuck I need your tongue back on me, Jimin,"

"Oh yeah?" I look at her with a devilish smirk, waiting for her to beg.

"Jimin, please," she breathes out as she throws the back of her head deeper into my pillow. Her voice tantalizes my senses and I want to hear her moan some more for me so I let my tongue latch back on her clit.

"Fuck yes," Ashley cries out as I start to suck on her clit. I let two of my fingers slip right into her pussy and her moans come out even more. Her sounds baits me so I let my fingers move faster and rougher into her and she increases the volume of her moans.

"Hell yes! Yes, Jimin! Ahhh!" She gasps out as I hit her in the spot that counts and I feel her come apart for me.

As Ashley slightly convulses from hitting her climax, I slow my thrusts and I remove my fingers out of her. She and I lock eyes as I place my fingers in my mouth and suck them clean.

"What a fucking treat you are," I growl at her as she continues staring back at me with hooded eyes.

Without saying a word, Ashley turns her body and gets on her elbows and knees, her ass sticking out perfectly for me.

"Fuck me, Jimin," she commands me as she looks back at me from her position. I quickly hop off the bed a grab a condom out of my drawer, opposite from the bed. I rush back and I strip myself as I watch Ashley run her clit in her doggy-style position she's put herself in.

As I walk towards her, I slip on the protection to cover my member and I get back on the bed. I position myself behind her and slap her ass, eliciting a gasp out of her and she drops her head to lay her cheek on my mattress. I line myself up with her entrance and I enter her slowly.

"Fuck, you're so tight and perfect for me," I say as I fill her up with my cock.

I still myself for a moment as I reach underneath to play with her clit with my middle finger. My other hand is firmly gripping at her waist and I start to thrust, letting my cock in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Fuck yes, Jiminie!" She whimpers out as I fuck her from behind. I feel her walls clench and not long after, she cums all over me.

All that can be heard is skin slapping and our moans as well as whatever is happening in the guest room that Jungkook is in. The noises coming from that room and Ashley's sexy moans are affecting me so much, I know I won't be able to last much longer. I move my hand that's playing with her sensitive button to her hair. I grab her hair in a ponytail and yank her up and plough into her even more.

I let our bodies drop so that we are in a spooning position. My finger goes back to stimulating Ashley's clit.

We are both breathing heavily and before we know it she comes for the second time while I release my seed into the condom inside of her.

"You're better than candy on Halloween," Ashley giggles as we've collapsed and continue to spoon.

"But, you taste better than any candy I've had," I praise her.