4

🦇

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

I wake up to an unfamiliar surrounding. I'm definitely not in my own bed. But, I know exactly where I am. I'm in Y/N's room.

I actually knew about Y/N before the party because of Namjoon.

Namjoon is a good friend of mine, and he and his partner, Jin, had mentioned Y/N to me prior to the party one night when a bunch of us met up at a sports bar to watch the MLB World Series playoffs game a couple weeks ago. Namjoon likes to fix people up and he was convinced that this particular coworker of his is someone compatible with me. Jin had Namjoon show me pics of Y/N on Instagram and I was definitely attracted to her just based off the pictures.

Fast forward to the party. When I spotted Y/N in the giant backyard, I thoughtlessly pointed her out to Jeongguk. Of course, my playboy brother thought she looked hot in her sailor costume and had to make his move before me. There was no fucking way I'd let him go home with her before I had a chance to get to know her first.

Namjoon was supposed to properly introduce me to Y/N, but Jeongguk kind of got in the way of the proper introduction. Though, I'm thankful Y/N's friend was able to get Jeongguk and Namjoon to join her in the house to dance, allowing me and Y/N to get some one-on-one time to get to know each other.

It was nice chatting with Y/N during the time we waited to play a round of beer pong. She made me laugh and the sound of her own laugh is captivating and her smile affected me a lot.

I'm not one to quickly hook up with women or have one night stands. And, when I made that bet with her over the beer pong game, I didn't think it would lead to more than just a kiss and some other fun. I wasn't expecting to end up in her bed.

I certainly don't want her to think I'm that kind of guy. But, after what happened tonight, she might think all I'm looking for is a hookup.

After the mind-blowing sex we had, she asked if I had to leave or if I wanted to stay, and I didn't want to leave and make her feel like I just wanted to sleep with her. Plus, I genuinely wanted to get to know her. So, I stayed, and the rest of our late night consisted of amazing conversation that lasted for hours.

I don't want it to just be a one-night thing. I know I want to get to know more about her. But, that is if she wants more than what we had last night.

I'm torn away from my thoughts when I feel movement on the other side of the bed.

I decide to turn to my other side and now in my sight is a naked Y/N laying on her side with her back facing me. The sheets are just right at her hips, exposing her delicate soft skin and all I want to do is caress her. So, I sidle up closer to her body, pressing my chest against her back. I place my hands on her shoulder as I bury my face into her neck. I feel her moan at my touch.

"Mmm, Yoongi," she says in a raspy voice that's already affecting me. I continue to assault her neck with open-mouthed kisses until she turns to face me.

"Morning." Her sleepy face flashes me the cutest smile.

"Morning, Y/N...did I wake you up?" I smile back at her as I caress up and down her arm.