Chapter Twenty-Eight: This Is Love

bc this is the last chapter and my little brother is asking (even though i kinda don't want to bc he finished assassination classroom WITHOUT ME) his youtube channel is green hulk!!

here is a link--https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkKqyl-1pPTLKiI0bBjF3Mw

my brother plays minecraft, satisfactory, and rocket league as well as a bunch of other stuff. his friend's channels are linked on his home page if you'd want to check them out as well. 

enjoy the last chapter. im crying (jk)

--

You found your classmates in your house a little over twenty-four hours later.

It was mainly for stress relief rather than it was simply because you guys had two days off due to what happened the day prior. You all needed to be together, spending time as a class to recuperate for the things inflicted on you guys the past year.

The past three hours had gone over smoothly. At first everyone talked, told jokes in small groups. Still, you guys were around each other the entire time, sharing the same, cramped living room. Then, as time passed quickly, you guys tested who could do the most push-ups and who could make the best ice cream sundae.

Then, as the sky began to darken to the point it turned a deep and clear navy, everyone sat on the floor and couch, each taking turns to ask about something they've never understood. It was meant to be silly, something for you all to laugh about until your stomachs hurt, but it changed after Kaminari said he never understood long division.

Everyone looked at Mineta, waiting for what he had to say. No one has high hopes for what he had never understood, expecting it to be something strange or perverted.

"It's not like I really knew about it until yesterday," he began, his lisp muffled from the popcorn in his mouth, "but I can't understand what happened with [Name] and their parents? I mean, I knew they lived with [Aunt's Last Name] but I didn't know their dad was a criminal."

"Mineta," Kirishima said, looking at him with hard eyes and a straight face.

"Why would you say that?" Ashido rhetorically asked the short male. She looked between you and Mineta, concern on her pink face. She touched your upper arm, looking at you like you were fragile. "I'm sorry, [Name]."

"I thought we all agreed we weren't going to mention anything about [Name] and their parents," Jirou said from across the room. She wore a sweatshirt a bit too big for her small stature. Her knees huddled against her chest while her arms wrapped around her legs.

"We did," Bakugou grumbled from the corner of the room. His arms were crossed and he had his legs folded on top of eachother.

"That's not cool, man," Sero said, glancing at you.

"Yeah," Kaminari agreed with the black-haired male beside him, his eyes flickering in his direction. "That's not cool. We all said we weren't going to talk about it."

"Mineta," Iida said, pushing his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose. "You should formally apologize to them. It was very disrespectful for you to ask them a personal question like that."

You looked at the ground. You weren't upset nor were you angry at Mineta for being curious. You knew all of your classmates probably were. Even though they chastised the short male for asking, you could see their own individual questions behind the words they spoke.

Still, you stood up and walked towards the door on the other side of the room. It led to a deck, a wooden place where you looked at the sky when you were in the mood.