go on expose my life...bit-

Start from the beginning

Cl:But what if he's not...

No:And if he is ? Are you really just going to let him in the dark ? What if something happens an you're not here to help him ? I wouldn't be able to raise him alone , Claudia he...I need you .

St:Mommy...what is dad talking about ? Are you going to leave us ? I don't want you to leave !

Cl:I won't leave you my little foxy...and...I won't leave your dad either . Hey , I have an idea ! What if I told you a story about our family most secret secret ?

St:Wow ! We have a super secret in the family ? Why didn't you tell me earlier it's so cool , you need to tell me mommy !

Cl:Alright my little foxy , go upstair , change into your pyjama and hide under the blanket until I arrive or...?

St:The Monster will come after me ! I laughed out before running upstairs .

Some minutes later I heard my mom entering my room , I took a peak out of the blanket to see my mom standing in the middle of the doorway with a soft smile on her face . She looked at me with loving eyes with a hint of sadness in them before entering my room and sitting next to me on the bed .

Cl:Toc-toc-toc little fox are you here ? It's mommy !

St:How do I know you are not a shapeshfer ?

Cl:It's called a shapeshifter foxy , remember ?

St:You are mommy ! Only her knows how the monster is called !

Cl:That's right . Now do you want to hear about the super secret of our family ?

St:Yes , tell me ! I want to know please .

Cl:Oh look , it's your dad . He's here to kiss you good night before I tell you the story .

No:Hey there Mieczy , good night . He said kissing me on the cheek

St:Dad , dad ! I'll have a super secret to tell you tomorrow !

No:A super secret ?

St:Yes , mommy was just about to tell me everything about our extra cool family secret .

No:But if it's a super family secret then you shouldn't tell anyone don't you think that it's what a secret stand for ?

St:But you are family dad ! I can tell him right mommy ?

Cl:Yes of course you can tell your dad , him and only him understand ? No one else is allow to know about it .

St:Not a word , promise !

No:Alright well have a good night sleep little one , and don't forget , tomorrow you have a story to tell me about !

St:Good night dad !

Cl:Good night honey .