Epilogue

It's been twenty- four long years after their beautiful baby baekhyun was born. And it was five years later they had a baby bunny;Rowoon. Both boys had grown to be strong and are ready to take their father's throne.

Taekook discovered baekhyun had the power of light from and a dragon from jungkook while rowoon had a dragon like his dad and had taehyung's power of controlling the nature and he too, was somewhere in between angel and demon. Yet, he was on the demon side more.

Both boys unlocked their powers at the age on ten. It was hard with the dragon part, since it was untrained but, with time everything fell into place.

Baekhyun had a lover called Chanyeol. Their love was young just like their parents. At first jungkook was being a overprotective dad he is and was not allowing baekhyun to have a boyfriend but with taehyung's cute requesting and baekhyun's puppy eyes he had to give in. Rowoon wasn't the kind of boy who was interested in love. He just liked going with flow. He didn't want love at young age. He wanted to be something and proof himself and then get himself a partner. He wanted to be worth something before everything.

He siblings were always in a hate- love relationship like every siblings but, when in need they would be the first to help the other out. They were always honest about their opinions when asked. They always say this thing, 'Better hurt from truth than be comforted by a lie.' And rowoon was more the fighting side while baekhyun was the one to think if it can be settled by talk or fight. Both were intelligent and strong. And today baekhyun is supposed to be crowned as the king.

Meanwhile, taekook got married when marked each other but as to have something to celebrate they married after rowoon was born. Just to now answer the question,

"Where were we(baekhyun and rowoon) during your(taekook's) marriage?"

And they did wanted to have a label as to what they are. Not just mates but more than that. And as it is they've been in love as much as they were in the start. Infact they seem to be falling in love more and more each day.

Today, as baekhyun will be crowned taehyung and jungkook will go to the human world. Since a few years they were wanting to go there. But, they can't ignore their fluff balls and their responsibilities. Their relationship with the other five males was too, strong even after so many years. Hoseok and Becky g had a cute babygirl, named mirae.

And mirae and rowoon are close. They're best friends, nothing more nothing less. Their relationship was quite complicated to be honest. Because whenever rowoon would do something wrong or would act naive/reckless. Mirae would literally run chasing rowoon with one of slippers in her hand. She was his sister, mother, best friend. All in one. If an outsider would witness this, they would think they(rowoon and mirae) are in a relationship. But the truth is far away from that because...

Rowoon is gay and a bottom. He's a virgin but is a power bottom because he, like his mama has a womb. When taekook got to know they were so, so esthetic to know. But, they knew they have to protect their lil angel from fuckers that may try to use him.

The other couples too, were going on smoothly. If we ignore the fact when namjoon breaks some of jin's precious stuff and he has to sleep on the couch or when yoongi is too busy and when he'll come back he'll just sleep and not paying any attention to jimin. Jimin won't talk or let yoongi touch him in anyway for a week straight. And sleeping on the couch was a different story too.

They had fights; small or big, all types. But that shouldn't loosen your bond instead learn from it and make sure to never repeat that mistake. Instead of playing blame game, they should understand, why they're thinking in that way. Communication and understanding are truly a key to a happy and successful relationship.

The ceremony started with demon priest reciting some shit in alien language and then signaled jungkook to come forward along with baekhyun. The priest handed him(jungkook) a very elegant and old knife to cut his palm.

There was fire dancing on the ground with some bricks restricting their movements. Jungkook cutted his palm and placed above the fire, when his one drop of blood was in it he retracted his hands. Baekhyun repeated his actions. After two minutes the priest declared the process to be over. His words ended and jungkook's dragon let out a loud growl. It was a symbol that the process has been completed fully.

They had a party in the ball room. Everyone was enjoying themselves by socializing with people, dancing like insane people. And being drunk to death.

In the end it was just the seven males and their children along with chanyeol. When the party ended they announced that their job is now done and they are free to leave underworld and enter human world.

It was a very overwhelming scene for everyone. Their two most loved ones were now, going away from them forever. They weren't able to grasp it yet. But, they didn't had any option anyways. With some tears and teasing they bid their farewell and proceeded...
________________________
A/n: This is the first part. 2nd part I'll update as soon as possible. Thank you so much for the reading the book. Please share your views on the book. I would really appreciate it.

If you have to rate this story on the scale of 10 how much would it be?

Thank you for reading,

Happy reading💜