Chapter 4 (rewrite/upgrade)

Chapter 4: April O'neil and Casey Jones

You forced your legs to fast walk across the hall. Sweats trickling down your chin and you're losing breaths fast. A load of paper were hugged close to your chest and carefully carried them so that no papers will left behind unknowingly. Your eyes began to dry as you let them roam, searching for the familiar teacher's office who's been giving you orders ever since the first day you've become the president. It was tiring but you would rather be tired than do nothing but just an outcast in school. At least, this way, you could interact with other students with less mocks. You have the power to punsih them, so that's an advantage you have against them.

You noticed you had passed by the office, cursing to yourself under your breaths before reversing and stood in front of the office. You regained as much oxygen as you could into your lungs, throat burning from all of the running and fast walking to find the certain teacher. Once you had calmed down a bit, you knocked on the door three times. Teacher Hou yelled for you to come in. Twisting the doorknob, you opened the door and your eyes quickly met his messy office which was supposedly be cleaned this morning since you had arranged every thing in his lockers. You internally sighed and entered the room, tried to avoid looking around the messy room and the feeling rage burning inside you. Teacher Hou did this kind of thing at times; wether to piss you off or make you look pitiable and clesn the mess up all by yourself. You didn't mind. If this is how Allah will test you, then you would take the test with wide open arms and embrace them tightly.

"Hello, Teacher Hou. I've printed and gathered the papers you asked me to. They're kinda heavy, too," you complained slightly. You just wished that Teacher Hou would let you put down the papers already. Your arms had been shaking for the past half an hour from hugging them tightly to your chest.

Teacher Hou gently smiled at you; which you could tell he was just trying to make you angry for messing the room up. You put a blind eye to the room and focused your eyes on the smirking teacher. He stood up slowly and told you to come forward. You did as he asked and ready to put down the papers. Fortunately, he wasn't against when you put the papers down on his table. While he was speaking to you, you grabbed a couple of papers and sorted them out. Teacher Hou watched your hands as you do so.

"Thank you, (Y/N). This means a lot to me and to other teachers. You've been a great president," he complimented.

You bowed your head at him, smiling gratitudely. "Thank you so much, sir," you thanked him sincerely. You were startled a bit when the bell rang loudly at the hallway, signalling that their last period had ended and everyone can go back home or basically do most thing after school.

You bowed to him once more and turned around. Teacher Hou stopped you before you could twist the doorknob open. You looked at him, wondering to why he had called you again since you had done all the work for the day. Teacher Hou grabbed a paper from the pile you jad brought earlier and showed it to you with a knowing smile. You goraned internally and sighed defeatedly under your nose. You approached his table again and glanced at the paper in his hand.

"Just a little job you need to do before you go. Can you kindly pass this to April O'neil and Casey Jones? I need them to fill in this. Tell them that they need to return it back to me once they're finished," he said and handed you the paper.

You took it from him and looked down the paper. The fill was plain black and the only thing that was on the paper was boxes and information for her to fill in and a picture of a girl. She was smiling. Her red hair was tied into a ponytail. She wore a yellow shirt with a number 5 plastered on her shirt. She had freckles across her cheeks and nose which brightened up her beauty. And her smile looked confident and sturdy. She looked like a girl no one want to be messing with.