"Well, you still need to give me an answer~" Sunghoon cooed out, fixating his alluring gaze on Ji-eun's plump lips before looking away.

"Welll, you sir are going to have to wait till tonight~" She exhaled in a mesmerizing but low chuckle, twirling her hair around her finger with a teasing smile.

"Ice Rink, 9pm." -Jieun

"Ooooo~ first date night." Sunghoon whispered in her ear making the girl laugh in disbelief. "Yah, don't get your hopes up too high." She continued, folding her arm over her chest with a cute pout.

Before Sunghoon could utter another word their class teacher barged into class, ceasing everyone's attention.

-

The school day went by pretty quickly and it was now Ji-eun's last class of the day before heading home. As always, her mind was up in the clouds, thinking back about everything that happened since she moved here. It had been one hell of a long journey with crying, consoling, accepting and understanding. Nevertheless, she was quite happy for where she was now, here with Sunghoon and a good group of friends along with her family. She felt freer, for now she wasn't burdened with the past and what had occurred.

Quietly humming as she rhythmically tapped her pen on her book low enough so it wouldn't disturb anyone, the girl's mind went to something that she had found on that special night with Sunghoon.

A ring, was what the girl found. A pretty golden ring with tiny studs engraved around the outer part of it. She were to ask Sunghoon about it but never had the chance. Ji-eun had found it lying on the edge of the bench where she had sat with the boy but wasn't given the opportunity to ask due to the sleepiness that kicked in but now, upon remembering, the girl was sure she'd ask him tonight and return it.

After the dismissal of class, the girl hurriedly made her way out her classroom to meet up with Jungwon who had notified her that her father was already there to pick her up. Before she could even step forward after walking into the schoolyard, a hand was locked around her wrist tightly, pulling her back.

"Heeseol?" The horrid name escaped Ji-eun's lips in a forced manner. Both girls stared at each other before speaking up.

"What's wrong? Didn't get enough from me yesterday?" Ji-eun grumbled out sarcastically, pulling her hand away from Heeseol's grip.

"Why you little!—" Heeseol exclaimed, raising her hand up to hit the girl.

"Is that what you did to Sunghoon as well? I swear a girl like you doesn't deserve him. Not in this lifetime at least." Ji-eun stated haughtily, flicking her hair away from her face. She was holding back Heeseol's hand above her that threatened to hit her.

"I'm glad he dumped your ass." Ji snapped, glaring at the girl with a lifeless expression splayed across her face.

Heeseol was speechless, her lips were agape and nothing came out of her mouth. "You wench!" Yelled Heeseol, now trying to break lose from Ji-eun's grip.

"Just give it up. Be a better person and just leave the boy alone." And with that Ji threw the girl's hand aside and walked away. She quickly caught sight of Jungwon and her father who were sitting in the car, watching her as she made her way towards them.

"I would have backed you up but you already had the situation handled." Jungwon grinned, clicking in his seatbelt.

"My daughter is standing up for herself. We love that!" Her father exclaimed happily, giving the girl a reassuring smile.

"I'm tirreeedddd." The girl dragged out her sentence, leaning her head on the window as she looked out at the busy cars that packed the street. In the moment when her dad took off the girl saw Sunghoon looking at her with a smile hinting at his lips. Had he seen what happened between her and Heeseol? Why was he smiling?

-

After picking out a splendid outfit, Ji-eun quickly went to take a bath so she could have enough time to style her hair and fix herself properly if it was necessary. She had already gotten permission to go out so it was much more of a happy thrill for the girl since now she didn't have to sneak out.

The girl had filled her three best friends in on all the stuff they missed and even excitedly told them that she was going to meet Sunghoon tonight. Of course, they knew something like this would happen and they were all happy for her.

As Ji-eun was about to put on her shoes after getting dressed and all tidied up, she had gotten a notification on her phone.

Hoonie

Sunghoon: Princess   -8:40pm
Sunghoon: I'm dying to meet you~ -8:42pm

Ji-eun: Didn't you see me at school-  -8:45pm

Sunghoon: Hmmm, trying to play hard to get, huh? -8:46pm

Ji-eun: I'm about to leave. See you soon~ -8:50pm

Sunghoon: Call me if something's wrong, okay? -8:53pm

Ji-eun: Dw, I will~ -8:55pm

After she finished texting him, she announced she was leaving, giving her mom an excited kiss on her cheek. Ji-eun's mother sure was excited and happy for her daughter and Jungwon kept teasing her about Sunghoon but Ji didn't choose violence and kept silent, not troubling him about his crush on Chaerin.

"Eunnieeee!" Jungwon called out from the porch as he watched his sister leave.

"What?" She turned to her brother, resting her hand on her hips as she slipped past through the gate.

"Yah, if something's wrong, call us." The boy said with a smile, assuring his sister in a calming tone.

"I will. Also, when are you going to confess? Can't keep the girl waiting you know." Ji-eun said in a mischievous manner, flashing her brother a playful grin. "Orrrr maybe Chae's going to beat you to it and confess first!"

"Yah! Are you saying I'm too shy to confess?! Look-" Jungwon whisper-yelled, but couldn't finish because his sister cut him off.

"See ya later!" The girl exclaimed before continuing to walk towards the bus stop.

The ring
My confession
The competition—

____________

A/n
Damn- we're already on the 26th chapter-
Ooooop well I hope I'm not dragging out this part but everything seems pretty fine.
Heeseol do be a little annoying like get your own man🙄