Chapter 234: Mu Feng's Style

Tang Yin had left the entertainment industry for six years, so she naturally did not recognize who this was.

Chen Yun, who was at the side, recognized him and whispered to Tang Yin about how amazing Mu Feng was.

"That amazing?" Tang Yin looked at the man who was walking over with an unruly aura in great surprise. The current entertainment industry was really pushed forward by the future generations. She did not expect that such a young man would actually be the most respected genius stylist in the industry.

Recommended for you

"Good morning."

Mu Feng was used to staying up late, so he waved at Xia Wanyuan with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning." Xia Wanyuan nodded slightly.

"How much time do we have left?" Mu Feng had always been straightforward in his actions, asking Tang Yin directly.

"Seven hours." The female artiste was attending an event. It was not as if she could finish packing and dolling up in half an hour or an hour.

For celebrities, they need to be dressed intricately from head to toe when they participated in events.

"That's enough." Mu Feng snapped his fingers. "Let's begin. Where's the dressing room?"

There were all kinds of rooms in the manor. Ever since Xia Wanyuan moved into the manor, Uncle Wang had specially instructed someone to open up two rooms and specially renovate them into a dressing room that was nearly 300 square meters in area.

"This is simply the wardrobe for all women's dreams." Following Xia Wanyuan into the dressing room, Tang Yin could not help but exclaim softly.

As far as the eye could see, there were rows of transparent wardrobes hung with all kinds of clothing from the current season. A row of dresses, a row of shirts, a row of pants, and in the middle of the room were many glass cabinets filled with all kinds of jewelry.

Watches, jewelry, and accessories were dazzling under the light.

Xia Wanyuan walked to the soft chair and sat down.

"Begin." With Mu Feng's command, the five stylists waiting at the manor's headquarters moved and surrounded Xia Wanyuan.

There were those who permed hair, did manicure and those who took care of her skin. As for the most important makeup and clothes, they were personally done by Mu Feng. Everything proceeded busily and orderly.

In order for Xia Wanyuan to attend the gala without any mistakes, Tang Yin and Chen Yun sorted out the list of participants and some things to take note of.

"Now I know why this Mu Feng is being chased by people in the entertainment industry at such a young age."

Every once in a while, Tang Yin would turn her head to look at Xia Wanyuan's situation. Then, she was stunned by a change that was practically visible to the naked eye.

Time passed slowly. The other stylists slowly completed their tasks and left.

Mu Feng was finalizing Xia Wanyuan's outline. When the final stroke ended, Mu Feng took half a step back. He studied her for a moment and then nodded. "Perfect."

"The evening gown is ready. Please choose." At that moment, Uncle Wang appeared at the door. The servant behind him pushed a few large racks of dresses in.

She did not know how many thin diamonds were embedded in her dress, but every piece of it glistened under the light.

Mu Feng's fingers bushed past them one by one. When he saw the last piece, a satisfied look finally appeared in his eyes. "This one."