Chapter 43: Bad Daddy

"Little Master, it's time to go down for dinner."

When it was time for dinner, the servant called Jun Yin from outside the door.

As for Xia Wanyuan, because it was inconvenient for her to move, Uncle Wang sent the food to the bedroom.

God knew that back then, even the cleaners did not dare to move anything in Jun Shiling's bedroom. Now, even the food was brought to the master bedroom. Uncle Wang looked at Xia Wanyuan with an increasingly loving gaze.

Looking at the food on the table by the bed, Xiao Bao could not take it anymore. "I want to eat in the bedroom too. I want to eat with Mommy."

"Little Master, Young Master is still waiting for you downstairs." The servant didn't dare to speak harshly to Jun Yin and could only persuade him carefully.

"No! I want to eat here." Xiao Bao wanted to stick to Xia Wanyuan.

"Little Master..." The servant was in a difficult position.

"Hmph." Xiao Bao buried his face in the blanket, as he wanted to stay here.

Unexpectedly, footsteps suddenly came from the door. Before Xiao Bao could react, a pair of large hands had grabbed the back of his collar.

"You're being wilful again." A magnetic voice sounded, and Xiao Bao subconsciously shrunk his neck. Oh no!

Jun Shiling picked Xiao Bao up from the bed with his legs, while Xiao Bao grabbed Jun Shiling's arm and kicked him non-stop.

However, his strength was much weaker than Jun Shiling's, so he could only begrudgingly be dragged out of the room.

Until they sat at the dining table, Xiao Bao still pouted his chubby little face and unilaterally started to fight Jun Shiling.

"If you don't eat properly, you'll sleep alone tonight."

Jun Shiling glanced at Xiao Bao's angry face and said coldly.

"So what if I sleep on my own? Hmph, bad Daddy."

Xiao Bao glanced at Jun Shiling angrily. He had wanted to have a backbone and not eat.

However, the kindergarten had organized a game in the afternoon. He ran all over the place and his stomach growled at the right time as he was already hungry.

The corners of Jun Shiling's lips twitched. He peeled off Jun Yin's favorite braised chicken wings.

Looking at the chicken wings wrapped in the sauce, Xiao Bao swallowed hard. Without needing Jun Shiling to remind him, he picked up his chopsticks and buried his head in the fragrant food.

At night, Jun Shiling did not allow Jun Yin to sleep with Xia Wanyuan due to her injured leg.

Since Xia Wanyuan was lying in the master bedroom and could not move, Jun Shiling and Jun Yin slept in the bedroom that had been prepared for Xia Wanyuan.

Considering Xia Wanyuan's preferences, the bedroom was decorated with a youthful charm. The light pink color made the entire room look dreamlike.

However, it did not match the cold and imposing Jun Shiling who had just walked out of the bathroom.

Xiao Bao, who called him 'bad Daddy' when he was eating, said that he could sleep alone.

At this moment, he was waiting for Jun Shiling to come and sleep with him with his eyes wide open.

"Daddy carry me. There's a little monster."

After spending some time together, Xiao Bao was no longer afraid of Jun Shiling, as he often relied on him and whined to him.