Chapter 197: Ten Thousand Lanterns for You

It was rare for Jun Shiling to get off work early, so he brought Xiao Bao back to the manor.

Jun Shiling held the little child's hand and disappeared from sight. No one had recovered from the shock of seeing Jun Shiling.

"I only saw the news last time. So Jun Shiling's son is really in this school."

Recommended for you

"Who would have thought that my son is in the same class as his son? I couldn't tell normally. If not for what happened to Madam Wang last time... Sigh, speaking of that matter, how is the Wang family?"

"I heard that the Wang family hasn't been doing well recently. That Wang Kuan is from the branch to begin with. Why would the main branch of the Wang family care about him? Recently, his company is about to go bankrupt. Cheng Wu, who scolded Jun Shiling's son, was divorced by the Wang family. She's really living quite miserably now."

"Tsk, they're really bold to provoke Jun Shiling's son."

"We have to remind our child not to provoke that child from the Jun family. If he gets into trouble, the entire family will regret it."

........

He was delayed in picking Xiao Bao up and there was also a traffic jam. By the time he returned to the manor, the sky was already dark.

"You're back?" Xia Wanyuan had just finished preparing the food and asked the servants to bring it to the table when she saw Jun Shiling walk in with Xiao Bao. "We're just in time for dinner."

"Mommy, did you cook again today?"

After receiving Xia Wanyuan's nod of approval, Xiao Bao cheered and jumped up. "Mommy, I love the food you make the most! The food you make is the best in the world!"

Facing Xia Wanyuan, Xiao Bao had endless praises.

When he sat at the table, Jun Shiling realized that there was a small bowl of noodles in front of him.

The strong fragrance of the soup rose from the porcelain bowl. The handmade noodles were soaked in the pale-colored soup very alluringly, and there was a chubby egg lying on the surface.

Jun Shiling was a little puzzled, but the habit he had developed over the past few days was that he could eat up anything Xia Wanyuan did.

Jun Shiling immediately picked up the noodles with his chopsticks and was surprised to find that this small bowl of noodles was actually one entire piece. Without any doubts, Jun Shiling ate the long noodle.

There was not much noodles. After eating the bowl of noodles, the servant served Jun Shiling rice.

When Jun Shiling stretched out his chopsticks, he felt that something was wrong.

The dishes today were all my favorite.

Jun Shiling was not picky about food and was not particular about what he ate. In the past, the chefs in the manor had always provided his meals according to the recipes given by the nutritionist.

Furthermore, very few people in the manor knew Jun Shiling's true preferences.

Jun Shiling glanced at Xia Wanyuan, who smiled. "Try my food and see if it's nice."

He stretched out his chopsticks and tasted them one by one. Jun Shiling nodded. "It's delicious."

Even the savory flavor was my preference.

A surge of warmth surged into Jun Shiling's heart, and his eyes turned much gentler.

Recommended for you