Chapter 193: Peerless Beauty!!!

The persona of the Heavenly Spirit Princess was known as the most beautiful woman in the world since she was young.

Otherwise, in the later scenes, the Heavenly Spirit Princess wouldn't have controlled the military general single-handedly because of her beauty. In the end, because of her breathtaking appearance, the new emperor had taken a fancy to her. In the past, the new emperor had forced her into the palace as a beloved concubine because she had the body of a princess.

At that moment, the Heavenly Spirit Princess in front of the camera had completely let everyone understand what it meant to be the "peerless beauty" in the world.

Recommended for you

Her shapely eyebrows made her skin look fair and smooth. The light red lipstick on her lips made her look beautiful.

Under the light, the little princess covered her veil shyly with one hand and nervously held the edge of her dress with the other. She stood tall and straight like a jade lotus, just like the saying, "You're not tainted by the mud, you're pure and innocent."

Her intelligent big eyes were as black as ink crystals that had just been soaked. Starlight scattered everywhere.

There was no need for any rouge or makeup. The blush on her cheeks was the best decoration for a young girl.

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

[ F*ck, I was pouring water just now. The moment the veil fell, I didn't even hold the kettle properly. Water! Hot water! My feet are red from the heat! ]

[ AHHHHH! This is the Heavenly Spirit Princess in my heart! Oh my god! She's too beautiful, too beautiful! I can't breathe anymore! Save me! ]

[ I always thought that it was impossible to find a female celebrity in the entertainment industry to act as the peerless beauty in the novel. Now, I think I was wrong. F*ck, how does Xia Wanyuan grow!! How can she be so good-looking? F*ck. ]

[ Let's not talk too much. This is my goddess. In the future, whoever defames her will first ask if Boss Wang of New Street agrees. ]

[ Did she go for plastic? ]

[ The person in front, let's not talk about whether Xia Wanyuan has undergone plastic surgery or not. I think your eyes look like they were made by a human. You must have spent a lot of money, right? What a pity. You've become a blind person after plastic surgery. With that lively expression and temperament, why don't you find a face for me to act in? ]

When Xia Wanyuan's veil fell from the second episode, everyone's appetite was whetted. Just as they were about to continue watching, the ending song came out.

While everyone was cursing in their hearts, "The unscrupulous editing is my son", they flooded to the Weibo account of the production team of "The Long Ballad". "Father, hurry up and update!"

Back then, when the production team released the publicity film, it was only the fans of the novel who were amazed by Xia Wanyuan. Now that the drama was broadcast, within a day, Xia Wanyuan's scenes were edited and spread across the Internet.

The trending topic "Xia Wanyuan's stunning beauty" directly rushed to the top of the trending topic.

Under the deliberate provocation of netizens, the trending topic of "Xia Wanyuan's plastic surgery" that had appeared a while ago was also pushed up.

The first trending topic of "Xia Wanyuan's plastic surgery" was a Weibo account posted by a marketing account named The Duck Prince. He had intercepted photos of Xia Wanyuan in past television dramas where some of her expressions were misplaced, making her look stiff and ugly.