"Luciano?" Oh No i broke him, he was just standing stil looking at me. "Your the Best girlfriend ever!" Holy shit that scared me, he pushed me even more into his chest and hugged me from behind. He is just as whipped as i am. "Can i drive this time please" i really wanna try driving his Audi R8. He started and me and shoke his head, oh Welp worth a shot am i right. "Come on we are gonna be late.. girlfriend" he smirked at me as he Said that, he really liked me being his girlfriend that much?

20 minutes later

We pulled up to the restaurant we were at on our first date and i Saw this little princess and her mom standing beside her, she waved at me and thats when it hit me... thats his familie. I looked up at Luciano and he was smiling Down at me, Dang it.
"Wow your even more beautiful in real life" what dos she mean by that? His mom Said that as she walked up to us. "In real life? Wait did Luciano send pictures of me?" Then a little voice came from below me. "Yeah and he brags about you evvvvverrryyyydaaaayyyyyy" she giggled when she finish talking, god she is adorable. I Bent Down to her level "your a real princess arnt you" she started laughing and smiling. "Mommy i'm a princess" i want one... i looked at Luciano and he immediately shoke his head as if he knew what i was gonna ask.

"You guys already know But this is Evie" Luciano was so happy and he was smiling as he Said that.
"Evie its a pleasure to meet you i'm Evelyn and this little princess is Isabella" she had the prettyest name ever, i really really want a little one now.
"Come on guys i'm hungry" Luciano took my hand and lead me into the restaurant and we sat Down at a table. "Mommy Can i sit next to Evie?" Oh my soul she wanted to sit next to me, Evelyn nodded and she sat Down next to me and Luciano i front of me with Evelyn beside him. "What do you want to eat Evie? Cause i reallllyyy love the fries They have here. You should realllyyyyy try Them" i was falling in love, she is gonna be my sister now. "I would always try Them for you Bella" she giggled and gaahhhhh i loved that giggled, i was already smiling like an idiot. She went to whisper in my Ear "Luciano really likes you" Awe i whispered back "how do you know?".

"Cause he only talks about you and send pictures of you and him cuddling to mommy" Awe my little obsessed cuddlebear Huh? "He really likes me then doesn't he" she nodded and giggled even more at me.
"You guys wanna tell me what your giggling about" Luciano's voice was heard from all our giggling. "Nothing cuddlebear" we both giggled at that and we began ordering.

About 1 hour and 45 minutes later

This was the Best dinner ever, i Got to know the little princess alot and i also Got alot og stories from Lucianos mother about him. He tought it was weird and embarrassing, i loved the stories she had.
We were on our Way home and i tell you Isabell was so tired she was falling asleep in her moms lap when we left.
As we were driving Luciano pulled over to a parking lot, "What's up cuddlebear?" He shoke his head probably at the name But i really Think it suits him. "You wanna drive or not?" HOoOoOo YESYESYESYES. I Got out of the car and we switched places and it was sooo Nice to drive this car. While i was driving home Lucianos hand was on my thigh and i could feel it going higher and higher all the time But i ignored it. I was already sore so No more fun time what ever you wanna call it today and he knew that, he was just very horny all the time.
I was tired and just took my dress off and went straight to bed when we Got home, who knew a 3 year old Can tire you out so much.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)