marriage

Its the day before the wedding and everything is prepared except the clothes. 

They bouth agreed to marry eachother in the garden of the house just to be safe and because they didnt want anything big. They will also just do it with the closest ones Sandra, Sarah, Rosalia and the kids. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Y/N view*

Me and Sarah are looking for a dress for me. Cate and I agreed to us bouth wearing a dress because we have been talking about whos gonna wear the suit and whos gonna wear the dress and I was like f$ck those damn standards let us bouth wear a dress and so we agreed. Im gettng more and more exciting and I already put on 10 different dresses and they all were too much, too girly or too expensive. After two hours I finally found one. It isnt too much glitter or princess like but it is what I feel comfortable in.

(again always imagine what you want but for those who hate imagining things by themselves I always add my imagination :) )

I fell in love with this dress and so did Sarah.

"OMG Y/N please marry me instead of Cate gosh you look amazing"

"Thank you so much you always make me more confident Sarah but no im not gonna marry you or else Holland will be pretty sad." We both just laughed and then headed home where I hid the dress inside my wardrobe. 

______________________________________________________________________________

*Cates view*

Me and Sandra are looking for a wedding dress for me and I wish for a tight dress because I prefer tight long dresses after 1 hour of searching Sandra gave one to me.

"Cate I think this is the one" she says and gives it to me.

I looked in the mirror and for the first time in a long time I felt old again so tears rolled down my face but not because im sad those were happy tears because who gets the chance to get married again at the age of 52 who gets loved that old I fe...

I looked in the mirror and for the first time in a long time I felt old again so tears rolled down my face but not because im sad those were happy tears because who gets the chance to get married again at the age of 52 who gets loved that old I felt amazing.