yes or no?

TW: SH mentioned

They decided for a beautiful box for the ring and then went to the beach Cate wants to propose at and talked to the chef of the nearby restaurant to plan some things.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Time skip to the day of proposing*

"Don't be nervous Cate you got this" Sandra tried to calm her.

"Yeah im not sure about that it is just 8 am and im excited and we are only getting breakfast" Cate answered.

"Just calm down and enjoy the day with her you will propose late at evening so you have enough time to relax." Sandra tried again.

Leaving the bakery they walk back to the house with linked arms. They are always watched by atleast one of Rosalias people just to be safe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning baby" Cate whispers while kissing her lovers cheeks.

"Mmh" she hums back tired.

"Wake up Sandra and me got us breakfast" Cate tells her.

"Just 5 minutes cuddles please" y/n beggs.

Cate couldn't resist so she lays next to her and y/n gives her a kiss, lays down on Cates chest and holds her close to her. They cuddle  for 10 minutes and finally stand up and go down for breakfast. They all enjoyed it but y/n could tell Cate acted weird but she didnt ask why.

*y/n view*
Im standing on the balcony enjoying the wind breezing through my hair while listening to the ocean im able to hear. Until I feel warm hands embracing me from behind. Cates warm hands are holding my waist and I feel safe like I always do with her.

"Hey darling" she says before kissing my shoulder.

"Hey love" I answer while turning around.

"Wanna go eat something in your favourite restaurant at the beach?" She asks me.

"Sure" I answer.

" Okay then lets go in 2 hours so it wont be to early." She says.

"Wanna take a bath together?" I aks her smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course baby" she answers picking me up and caries me to the bathroom while I giggle.

She fills the bathtub and sits down leaving me room between her legs I lean into her and enjoy the hot water and her skin against mine. Nothing sexual just the love between us. It feels amazing and I would like to stay like this forever.

"I love you"

"I love you more" I answer.

"No I-" she wanted to compete.

"Shush dont ruin this moment" I tell her and she laughs it off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished and got ready for the restaurant.