Happiness is just a dream

*read the note at the end !*

*y/n view*

she takes the call and her face suddenly looks like she has seen a ghost and she has tears in her eyes and starts shaking. She falls to the ground and cries. I run towards her and ask what happend again and again.

"Andrew..."

"Honey what happend with andrew pls talk to me"

"he...car accident"

"He isnt even suppose to drive why?"

"He became agressive towards the security because he wanted alcohol he somehow managed to escape and he got drunk and stole a car and he..he"

"omg shhh Cate hey its gonna be okay" I try to calm her.

"HOW HE IS DEAD" she snapped at me but I know she is just sad.

"im sorry I know but we will get through this. I will help you okay I am here for you. I wont leave you. I will stay okay?" she just hugs me tighter and cries.

*Cates view*

Andrew isnt my lover anymore but he was still a big part of my life and I loved the sober side of him and he is the father of my kids. THE KIDS. This thought runs through my head again and again. How will I tell them. I mean there were used to see him every second week now but never see him again. 

I cry in y/n arms and then I decide to call back so I can get more information. 

"So that is all information we got if you want to you can come tomorrow to see him but we know 100% that it is him and decide everything with the funeral but he has injuries everywhere so it wont be a beautiful goodbye"

"No I no I cant... uhm he wanted to be burned but no.. dont..can I call tomorrow?"

"of course mam"

I ended the call and just started thinking through everything.

"hey Cate do you want to talk"

"No I cant because if I talk about it I will have to cry and I cant because now I have to be strong for the kids which wont be easy. Tomorrow I will talk about funeral but before I have to talk to the kids that will be the hardest part"

Alone. Alone is which I feel now even if people are around me. Alone with my thoughts. Alone with making decision. Alone with my pain. 

*Okay I know this Chapter is veryyyyyyyyy short and im sorry but I updated more often than usually so forgive me but to the point now while writing I listened to the song jealous girl from lana del rey a slowed version andbI had an idea but first I wanted your opinion thats why the chapter is so short. What do you think of making y/n to a baddie in a good way the context will be a reason for y/n to be a hero? Be honest because I think some action wouldnt be bad but If you want to keep going like I did before I have no problem with that.*