First day

*I used some lines from the movie Carol one of my favourite movies btw.*

TW social anxiety/throwing up

*y/n view*

We all said our good mornings and were happy to finally start the filming especially Alex he was in a very good mood.

Our filming schedule is messy we start with the scene where Addison and Jane kiss for the first time sitting on a bench waiting for a bus with coats on while its raining. 

script:

Addison and Jane are sitting close to eachother waiting for the bus. Jane breaks the silence.

"care for a dance while we wait"

"but there is no music"

"listen to the beautiful rain" Jane answers as she pulls addison to the empty street.

They start dancing and laughing until addison stands still looking jane deep in the Eyes.

"What?" jane asks.

"What a strange girl you are" 

"Why?" Jane asks confused.

"Flung out of space" Jane starts to blush and looks down but Cates lifts her chin up and they kiss with passion ignoring the rain just enjoing the beautiful bubble they are in.

-next scene-

The bus arrives. They go into the bus when addisons eyes meet Lucianas who should have been out of town.

-end of script-

these are the scenes that will be filmed today. Sarah isnt needed today but she wanted to come anyways. 

We have to wait until its dark but we use the time to try on costumes even for the next view weeks then we took photos for the covers on everything and the rest of the day we all just enjoyed eachothers company.

We changed into the costumes and we got our hair and make up done which I already was used to because of little roles I did. After we finished we had to put on the coats which is gonna be very hot besause its 25 degrees outside even if it was 9pm but we will get wet anyways. We sit down at the bench and Alex starts to explain where the cuts will be.

"So the first cut will be after jane pulls addison onto the street because we may have to make more takes in the rain.  To dry you up everytime we have to retake the scene would be to  hard." he says laughing. 

The bus stop has a roof over it so we will be dry then.

Cate and I havent officially told everyone that we are together so as long as they havent seen paparazzi photos no one besides Alex, Sarah and Sandra knows. Im curious how good they will think the chemistry is. 

As I realise we are about to start filming I become anxious and so excited that my breathing fastens. Cate realises and gives my hand a light squize to calm me down which helps alot. I take one last deep breath and then I hear it.

"action" 

We sit there in an akward silence which is good because that is what we are supposed to do. I look at Cate as she still looks down on her hands.

"care for a dance while we wait?" I ask and smile.

"but there is no music" she chuckles.

"listen to the beautiful rain" I answer as I pull her onto the street.

"cut, thats it that was already perfect but to be safe lets do it another time." So we did it again, and it was perfect again. 

They were now preparing the cameras for the next seen I take the chance and whisper in Cates ear.

"looks like I finally get my dance" she just laughs.

"So it would be amazing if we could get this on the first take because you really get from dry to wet then but its not a problem if we dont get it.

That made me even more nervous. 

"dont be nervous just imagine no one is around and its us alone in the rain" Cate whispers me in the ear. 

"Okay everyone get ready and action"

I pull her ont the street and we start dancing and I just enjoy the moment until she stands still looking me deep in the eyes I slow my dancing until I stand still and ask.

"What?"

"What a strange girl you are" 

"Why?" I ask shyly.

"flung out of space"  she answers smiling from one ear to another.

I look down as I really blush to her comment and I dont realise how close she came towards me as I see her standing an inch away from me I feel her hand on my chin lifting it up so our eyes can meet. She looks me deep in the eyes and then on my lips. Our lips collide with passion and I forget the world around us. Its just us. Me and her. The one I love the most. Until I hear.

"Cut"

We brake the kiss but dont break our eye contact she desides to kiss me again but just a short kiss.

"Okay enough love birds that scene was f$cking amazing I felt the chemistry through every inch of my body"

"wow we made Alex curse we must be good actors" Cate jokes.

I look around and I see everybody look at us suprised.  I didnt know what to do so I look at Cate who is not bothered at all she just talks to Alex about something. I dont know why but suddenly I feel judged by their looks. It may be because of my slight social anxiety I always had a small one but right now it felt like they were thinking all these things.

~she doesnt deserve Cate. She is ugly. Why did Cate choose her. Fat. Fat. Fat.~

Wow it feels really bad and the fat one is new I really was never confident about my body but I never thought of doing something against it. I suddenly feel a knot in my belly and i feel like throwing up so I take the coat of as fast as I can so I can run faster. I run inside to the bathroom and I hear someone running behind me. I know that it is Cate but I close the bathroom door anyways. I start to throw up and cry because first of all I hate throwing up its painful and secondly I suddenly feel very uncomfortable in my body. After I finally finish throwing up I hear Cates voice she must have been there all the time.

"Babe please open the door whats wrong pleaseee I just wanna help" she almost screams. I flush and open the door instead of talking or hugging Cate I walk straight to the sink and gargle with water to get rit of the bad taste in my mouth than I take tissues and clean my tears away I take a deep breath and come back to reality so I turn around. 

"im sorry Im fine Cate I just suddenly felt bad and I was zoned out so i couldnt hear you" she still looks confused at me and doesnt understand my behavior.

"y/n we are going to the hotel now you are definetly not fine we are gonna talk at the hotel about this pack your things" she kinda orders but with a calm voice.

"no Cate I can handle this only one scene than we are done for the day." 

"Please let's go home sweetheart"

"NO YOU ARE NOT MY MOM" I snapped at her.

*Sorry for the bad ending but I feel like the story is getting boring because everything is too perfect and I want to bring some tension in it. And thank you so much for the 155 votes and 1.5k views. And this and the next few chapters I wrote in 3 days because im going on vacation and wont have time to write there so I prepared them.*