naked at the beach

*cate view*
We are on our way to the beach with Sandra and Sarah. The beach wasn't far away it took us 8 minutes walking.

We arrive and start spreading a big blanket on the floor so we could lay down on it. But I didnt feel like laying down.

"So who is coming with me?" I ask while preparing to go into the water.

"Me" i hear Sarah and Sandy.

"I think I will go later." Y/n answers. Of course I wanted her to come too so I had an idea.

"Honey can you tight my bikini please i feel like it isn't tight enough"

"Of course " as she stands up to tight it i pick her up over my shoulder as fast as I can and I run towards the ocean.

"NO CATE STOP" she screams laughing.

SPLASH and there we are both in the water she is splashing water on me and acts angry. I dive down and pick her up so her legs are now on my shoulders.

"Yes good idea" Sarah screams while running towards us and she climbs on Sandras shoulders.

Now Sarah and y/n are trying to push eachother into the water.  Sarah looses and falls backwards into the water. I throw y/n backwards into the water too. She managed to pull of my bikini top by a string.

"Hey y/n give that back" I scream after her as she swims out of the water and starts running.

Sarah and Sandra are just laughing. You cant see me naked because its already dark but even if you could I wouldn't care because Sarah and Sandra wouldn't judge. Since no one was near I  run to our blankets to get me a towel i hold it against me so I could cover up my breast and I start running after y/n.

I finally catch her from behind I want to take my bikini top but she is holding on to it so I decide to whisper something into her ear.

"Oh your a bad girl huh if we would be alone right now I would punish you for this but sweetheart later mommy will teach you a lesson" when I said mommy she let the bikini top go and even if it was dark I could still see her blushing. We were now going back to Sandy and Sarah who were already waiting for us on the blankets.

The rest went quite good we had fun and listened to music and Sarah really showed her talent with that one song.

*I literary should stop apologizing if I do it again and again but im sorry to update late and that it is a short chapter but im loosing motivation and I have less time of course I will keep updating but I can't promise it will be soon*