planning

PLS READ THE NOTE AT THE END!

Y/n wakes up from the light shining through the curtains and remembers she wanted to go shopping early with Sarah and Edith and its already 9am so she slowly kisses Cates cheecks and her lips, trying to wake her up to say goodbye before she leaves. 

"Mhm good morning to you too" Cate responds to the kissing.

"good morning love I just wanted to say good bye before I leave for shopping" y/n says.

"Oh darling lets cuddle dont leave" Cate beggs.

"We can cuddle later baby but Sarah and Edith are probably already waiting for me.

"okayyy" Cate answers and crosses her arms and turns around so she doesnt face y/n.

"you know that wont make me stay" y/n says and gives kisses over Cates back to cheer her up.

"lips" Cate orders so y/n kisses her on the lips and then leaves to get ready.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n already left for shopping and Sandra and Cate are sitting in the living room waiting for Rosalia so they can talk about the proposal. 

"hello sorry I am late but before we start planning Cate im so thankful you make y/n very happy and that means a lot because no one else could do that since her mental health was bad."

________________________________________________________________________________

They talked a lot and came to a conclusion.

"SO I will learn how to dance salsa until next week then we will go to the beach I will get her to dance which wont be hard and then I will propose."

"yes thats what we have decided and you repeated it 3 times already" Sandra mentions.

"I know im so sorry but only thinking about it makes me shake."

"Well then lets get a ring now then because I know you wont get rid of her often" Sandra said.

"I dont want to get rid of her" Cate replys.

"you know what I mean, gosh Cate move NOW" Sandra commands.

We arrived at the store and Cate searched decates for the right ring. She found one which shes not 100% satasfied with but Sandra told her that if she takes an more expensive ring y/n would be pissed because she doesnt like to seem like she only cares for money.

 She found one which shes not 100% satasfied with but Sandra told her that if she takes an more expensive ring y/n would be pissed because she doesnt like to seem like she only cares for money

(Thats the ring im imagining but imagine what you want too imagine :) )

*Hello yes im alive, sorry for not being active I have started to write this chapter a week ago but couldnt finish because of my exams and so much school stress is really not helping my mental health and im struggling to eat as much as I should again. The only thing I have been doing is read, studying or sleep. I cant even motivate myself to do little things. Im very sorry but I will take some time for myself and then finish this story so I wont annoy you with my excuses and you wont have to wait. Also I know how it sucks to wait for an update but I hope you arent mad at me im really trying and thank you for all the support. I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3.*