".... Nee, Todoroki-san, if you keep it like this, you know that you won't beat me right? Or do you really think that i'm that weak so you don't even have to use your left side...?" You asked him, you don't like the fact that he doesn't use him left side again. And he doesn't answer you, instead he starts to charge at you with his ice quirk again.

".... Really, Todoroki-san? I didn't know you think so lowly of me..." You huffed,"alright if this is what you want, then, let's see how long you can hold it." You challenged him. You then quickly charging at him, you keep slicing the ice he throw to you.

"... I don't think lowly of you, (y/n)..." He said while keep dodging and attacking you.
"Then?" You asked him while keep fly towards him.
"I just... Need some time to think.." He said, then he suddenly stopped running and charge at you, this is making you wary of what he's trying to do. You keep your guard up and keep your eyes on him. You grip your katana more, in case he try to shoot more ice to you, and it turns out that you're right, this time it was a normal size but it's many, so you focus on the ice and didn't notice that he's sneaking behind you and froze your wings and attached it to the floor.

"Todoroki froze her wings!! And now she couldn't move, now, what would she do!?"
"Tch...! I let my guard down. But.... I'm not weak...!" You elbowed the ice that froze your wings, since it's just a few seconds ago, so you know that your wings won't be shattered too.

"And, she broke out just with her strength!!! What's with her power!? She just need her pure strength to get out from Todoroki's ice! Back then, she also use her strength to fling Iida from the arena! This girl from your home classroom is not normal, dude..!" You saw that Todoroki start to shivering again.

" You're shivering, Todoroki-san." You told him with furrowed eyebrows.
"I could hold onto this until whenever you want because i use my katana, but you... Won't be able to do this for a long time." You glared at him now.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)... But i just need time to-"
"For what...? What do you need to think about!?" You charged at him again now.

"You already accepted it when you fight with Izuku-san right? So what do you need to think about right now?" He keep attacking you with his ice again, you know that he'll at his limit soon.

"When i use my quirk, i forget about him! I don't know if it's good or bad!" He started to sounded frustrated too now.

"So... What exactly do you need to think about!? Who cares if it's good or if it's bad!? It's your quirk in the end,  and your quirk's a part of yourself!" You dodge the ice he use to attack you.

"Even though i hate my quirk too... Even though i didn't want to use it too... But i still use my quirk in the entrance exam! Because my quirk's the part of myself! And i know how it feels to be abandoned, so i won't abandon my quirk just because i hate them! And you should hold them close to you too!" You shouted at him with a heated glare while you cornering him, you finally give up when you cornering him and saw that his shivering are worsen. "If you really don't want to use it, then i got it, i will defeat you here, right now." You said with a cold expression. Then you tried to kick him, but your foot suddenly feels like it got burned so you immediately back off. When you lift your head, you saw that he's using his left side once again. Your face immediately brighten at this.

"H-he's using his heat quirk once again, after being cornered by (y/n)!!!" Present Mic shouted again.
'... He sure have a lot of energy...'

"Why're you... Two keep doing thing like this..." He lift his head and look at you.
"Don't be happy now, i know you're at your limit too, for your wings." This making you surprised. 'so he notice it...'
"It doesn't matter. We have the same reason right..? We... want to prove to someone that we're able to be a hero without their help. So... Come at me!" He then do the same thing he does when he fight Midoriya earlier, he makes an explosion by applied heat to the air he cooled down earlier, but this time the impact was more bigger, since the teachers didn't try to stop any of you, because you two still able to fight. Then just like before too, there's smoke screen blocked the others view.
"This again!! I can't see anything again... But this time, who won the match!?"
In the smoke, you fly up, but not too high, and began to search Todoroki, you saw that he's doing the same thing, using his ice to hold him so he won't fly off out of bounds. You then immediately flap your wings strongly, and tried to shatter the ice that holding him and you also try to make him fall back. It successfully shatter his ice, but he didn't get blown away, it seems like your wings strength already weakened, so you immediately shrink your wings until it's gone from your back and charging him with your katana again. A few moments after that, the smokescreen was gone and the crowd could see you two charging at each other.