Chapter 16

"Midoriya Izuku, you advanced to the next round!!"

'hmmm, that broken fingers, isn't he do that too when Aizawa-sensei give a sudden quirk test..? And then that toss, if i'm right, he's doing it to Kacchan-san when they do the battle trial... I also want to participate in that battle trial...'

"Yah-hah! Bit of a no-frills battle to start the tournament off, but clap your hands and these two a round of applause! You fought well, boys!" Then the crowd start to clapping their hands.

"You were so cool, Shinsou!"
"We were on the edges of our seats, dude! For real!"
"You're like our star of hope, for all us Gen Ed kids! You gave the kid who placed in the top 3 from the obstacle race a real run for his money!!"

"That quirk would be incredibly helpful against villains! I definitely want it!"
"Man, Yuuei musta been idiots to relegate him to their General Department."
"Well, they don't kid about their selectiveness for the heroics exam, so there's bound to be kids who fall through the cracks. Can't be helped."
"That difference in battle experience, to be knocked out by something like that. What a waste." The others starts to shower him with compliments.

"Can you hear them, Shinsou? You're amazing." His classmate said.

"...... Even with these results, i can still come under review to be placed into heroics. And remember this : even if it's not now, i'm going to qualify for heroics, enter your department and show you all up as a fantastic fucking hero." Shinsou said to Midoriya.

" Right--" Midoriya nodded his head,.... And get brainwashed.
Ah. He got me... What is he doing, the match is already over... Midoriya thought.

"Most people would be a bit more apprehensive when talking to me. If you keep this up, it'd be too easy for me to pull the rug out from you, wouldn't it? So at the very least... Don't lose too pitifully out there." He said with a smirk-grin.?

"Right- ah" Midoriya nod his head again, anddd get brainwashed.... Again.
'... Stupid...' (-_-) You thought.

Midoriya then go to Recovery Girl for his fingers. Then you saw Todoroki start to walk away.
"Todoroki-san, should i come with you?" You asked him. He then glance at you.

"... You don't need to, i just will walk to the arena." He said.

"Alright then. Goodluck,... Though you won't need it." You nod your head, then he nod his head too and walk away. You couldn't found out why, but you have a bad feelings from earlier.
'i wonder why..?'

"Sorry to keep you waiting, folks!! Next up, it's these two! He's turned in an excellent performance to make it this far. And yet, what's with that plain Jane expression!? Does it ever come off!? Sero Hanta of the Heroics Department!! Versus!! You who stand at the top of the top!! He who is way too damn strong! From the selfsame Department of Heroics, Todoroki Shouto!! Start!"

'.... There's something wrong with him... Does anything happen when he walk to the arena? His expression...'

Sero then immediately tape Todoroki with his quirk then try to throw him out of the bound.

"A lightning quick surprise assault aiming for a ring-out! Almost without a doubt the best choice he would have made!! Earnestly give it your all, Sero!" Todoroki then immediately froze the half of the arena, with Sero in it. You widened your eyes, 'his power... indeed is very powerful... But, what's with his expression... His expression's just... Filled with anger and sadness...' Then Midnight make sure that Sero's can't move, then declare that Todoroki's the winner and he walk to Sero and starts to melt his ice with his heat quirk. The others, who watch the whole scene just comfort Sero, by saying 'don't mind, it's okay, you did well.'