Chapter 18

"Let's have a good match, Tenya-san." You nod at him. And he nodded back.

"Start!"
With this, he immediately charged at you and you immediately grow your wings and fly away him.
"Tenya-san, i hope you didn't forgot that i'm also fast." You said to him.
"Of course i didn't forget, i thought i would caught you off your guard, but it seems like i won't be able to do it, huh..."
"You're strong, so i won't let my guard down. Especially with your speed." You then immediately charged at him again and he dodge you, and he charged at you again, so basically it's speed match, if any of you drop your guard, the match will be over.

"W-what with them!? I couldn't even see what are they doing right now! Well, i can understand about Iida, because of his quirks, but (y/n)!? Who knows that she could move that fast!?" Present Mic commented. Then you feel that your wings grow heavy, you know that this is your limit for using your wings, so you immediately charged at him and luckily you could grab his hands, and you start to pushing him until the tip of the bounds, but he's able to balance himself again and start to pushing you too, you both keep pushing each other, and then you suddenly let go of his hands, let him stumble, the you step froward, and you immediately grab his left arm, trip his right foot, andift him from the ground and slam his body out of the bounds. (Like in Judo, if you know it.)

"(y-y/n) slam him out of the bounds!!! She lift him to the air and slam him out of the bounds!!" Present Mic shouted.

"Iida is out of the bounds! (y/n) advanced to the semifinals!!" Midnight declared. You then give your right hand to Iida.

"That's a good match." You told him, he grab your hand and stands up from the ground. "Thank you...... But,... Get thrown out from the bound like that by a girl is....!" You sweat dropped at this, and you akwardly patted his back. Then you two walked out from the arena and go to the waiting room.
"Well, then i will go back to the audience seat first, Tenya-san." He nod his head and you walk out from the room. You lean your back against the door and hear Iida saying "Brother..." you bit your lips and start to walk away from there. 'I'm sorry, Tenya-san... But i need to prove it to them too... That a murderer like me can still be a hero.'

You saw the match between Bakugou and Kirishima, in the first, Bakugou quirk couldn't get through Kirishima's skin, and Kirishima's overpowered him, but after a bit long time, Bakugou quirk finally get through his skin and Bakugou win the matches.

"And Bakugou advances to the third round through a downright nasty carpet bombing!! With this the top 4 have assembled!!" You then walked to the arena when Present Mic said this.

"That's it for the quarter-finals!"

ー・・ー・ー・・ー ・ー・・ ー・ー・¬

You raised your hand and look at Midnight.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Midnight asked you.
"If Todoroki-san didn't mind with it, can i use my katana in this match? Just one." You asked Midnight and Todoroki. Then Midnight look at Todoroki as if she's asking him, so he just nodded his head.
"You're allowed to use your katana in this match!" Midnight declared. So you walk to the stairs of the arena and grab your katana then go back to the arena.

"On the next match. It's a battle between two are the top of their class! It seems like they always tie from the first match, right!? From the race, they got both the second place, for the human cavalry they're in the same teams, and now they meet at the semifinals! (y/n) (l/n) vs. Todoroki Shouto!!!" When Present Mic said this you realised that he's right, oh well but you will focus on this match.

" Start! " Present Mic shouted, and then like normal, Todoroki use his ice qurik to attacks you, but you cut it easily. You then grow your wings and fly to him, you tried to kick his head, but he ducked right away so your foot didn't hit him. You quickly flip back in the air and kick Todoroki's back, and it works, you landed the first hit on him. You feel the cold on your foot, so you immediately back off from him. You were right, you right foot was frozen at the tip, so you quickly destroy it by stomp your foot on the floor.