I walked and saw half of the potatoes were golden brown and smelled perfect. I sautèed it for a while then turned off the gas and served it in a plate.

Y/n: Oppa is there any bread or rice or noodles or ramen or something else which will totally fill us and our energy and will also go with this potatoes?

Jungkook: Oh I saw some flat bread in the fridge...should I take that?

Y/n: Oh perfect! How many flat breads would be in it?

Jungkook: Umm enough for all of us for sure!

Y/n: Great then!

I went to the fridge and saw the flatbreads and kept it for some minutes in the oven and then kept all of it in a basket.

Y/n: Everything is ready! Lets go?

Jin: Ok so each hold a plate in both their hands.

Jin held two plates of steak and Jungkook too. I held my potato fry and the basket of flat bread. Taehyung held some disposable plate and cutleries for us to eat with. Jimin help the bowl of grapes. I slid my phone in my pocket after checking the time.

Y/n: Its 9:27 now we took too much time I guess. Let's leave fast.

Jungkook: yeah..Jimin should be infront because he is only holding a small bowl so he will show us the way with the flashlight.

Jimin: okay!

We slowly went out and made sure everything is safe and climbed back to our floor and went closed the main door to our floor connecting the stairs. Jimin off the flashlight and walked into my room because obviously it was big and free for everyone of us to eat and chit chat together.

When we went inside my room Namjoon and Hoseok was playing cards on my bed.

Y/n: Where did you both get the cards from?

I said as I kept the food on the low glass table.

Namjoon: Its was in the drawers- wait woah! the food seem so delicious!

Hoseok: STEAK!! POTATO!! GRAPES!! I see....today is a FEAST!

We all laughed at Hobi's comment when the door slammed open revealing Yoongi with a half asleep but half surprised face.

Yoongi: I knew it...I smelled it...It's....Food!

Namjoon: You were sleeping for an hour and you suddenly woke up because you smelled food?

Jungkook: He got a great nose...

Jin: unbelievable.....anyway...leave him! Look at what we made!

He said opening showing each plate one by one and naming them.

Jin: 4 steak and even a bowl of grapes.

Y/n: This will be enough for all of us right?

Hoseok: of course!

Soon we all started sharing the steak and divided the potato fry onto each's plate and also had enough flatbread for all

Jungkook: Hyung *chews* are we going to leave tomorrow morning?

Suga: Yeah right? Let's leave early after a good nap and energize ourselves.

Namjoon: Yeah, and how far is the *** Hostel?

Jin: I think its a 4 hour journey. It very far. It's time to refill our fuel for the van. Good that we brought extra fuel in a tank. It will be enough for us for the 4 hour journey.

Taehyung: It's going to be dangerous tomorrow. Come on..

He said as he placed his hand infront of us and all of us kept it on top of his.

All: FIGHTING!

After some time we all finished our food. Everyone threw the disposable plate in the public dustbin of the hall so it won't smell if we put it in my room. We all washed the dishes in which we bought the steak and other food. We kept the dishes outside my room along the hallway wall so no one hits and fall over it at night.

Taehyung: Its 11:30 now. It's very late. Let's all go and sleep now. 

Suga: yeah and we should leave by 7 tomorrow because I don't think leaving at 6 will be possible for us.

Jimin: Tch you mean not possible for you hyung? Everyone knows how much you love sleep and want It.

Suga: ok ok so not possible for me.  So we will leave by 7 tomorrow morning. Good night everybody *yawns*

Everyone said goodbye and left to their rooms and I was inside mine. I made the bed again because it was a bit messy. After I made the bed, I went to my dreamland.

In Between my sleep I felt something heavy on my waist so I opened my eyes. It felt like a hand on my waist. I was sleeping sideways opposite of whatever was keeping its hand one me, behind me.

I was scared because it was almost midnight and everything was dark. I didn't think twice and slowly snaked my arms to the nightstand and took the flower vase. To my bad luck it was made of plastic and won't hurt whatever was behind me. But that was the only thing I could grab. So I took it and suddenly turned around and started hitting that thing hard while closing my eyes.

Soon I heard some groaning sound. When i'm half asleep nothing comes properly to my brain so I thought it was a zombie and stood up on the bed in the dark and started kicking that thing and also it it with the plastic vase. I kept on hearing groaning noises of pain so I continued kicking, punching and hitting until the lights came on. 

Y/n: ohh sh*t......

TO BE CONTINUED...