don't go, kiss me

" she has the beauty of an angel, and I can't get enough of her.. ".

-

The next few months, were bearable. My drinking habits aren't as bad as they were, but I found myself admiring a certain auburn haired woman. My best friend.

I realised that Hope was more than just a human who was perfect with every meaning— The woman who sat in front of me, had that look in her eyes, and that smile that made me lean back and watch.

The universe itself made me question as such perfection that I'm seeing by my eyes.

The night comes, and before I know it, I'm leaning closer..

And I can't help it.

I can't help the desire that I have, of kissing an angel that found my broken wings, as such beautiful destruction. Her hands slowly traveled to my neck.

With our breaths mingling, I found her scent so enchanting as I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?". The pretty auburn questions.

"Because you're here with me". I answered her.

"Of course". She genuinely smiled back, "I wouldn't go anywhere, Josie..".

She saw the way I looked down at her lips. I took a deep breath, the tension in the air, made my body shiver instantly.

"I.. I have to go". I looked away.

Refusing to see the hurt in her eyes, and I was truly a coward.

"Hope.. I have to go".

I was a coward for leading her on.

I get up and give her my back, ready to leave, but her soft voice stops me. I immediately melt;

"Josie..".

I gather the courage to look in her eyes.

"Don't go".

I parted my lips, but I was stopped by her words..

"Don't go, kiss me".

I kissed her.

I gave her what she wanted.

But I pulled away.

"I have to go".