C H A P T E R- S I X

⚠️T R I G G E R|W A R N I N G⚠

T R I G G E R|W A R N I N G⚠

My flesh was about rip Apart from the slashes Of the belt.

The young me cried from the pain my father was giving me.

Yet he was telling me to be a man and handle through the pain, because a man never feels pain...

But I was just a 8 year old Boy, who wanted Love from his father.

I told him to stop, but he did not.

He Kept on whipping me with the belt, Until my flesh gave in and the Red liquid started dripping off me.

Then he finally stopped...Or I thought so...He Brought in my little sister, Tied her to a chair, gave me a gun and told me to shoot her.

That poor, 3 year old baby...she didn't know what was happening...but she knew something was totally wrong...

She was crying, I couldn't bear it at all...

I said to my father to please let her go,
But he said "if you can't bear her crying, just kill her and everything will stop."

BUT I DID NOT WANTED TOO!

I did not wanted to kill my one and only little sister...!

I loved her alot!

Why can't I live a normal life...?

First, he made me kill my Mother...

Then, he wanted me kill my Girl best friend themis but I did not wanted to...So I just Told her we are not friends anymore...to keep her safe.

Now, He is telling me to kill my One and only family who is left...

I do not consider that guy as my father at all...

Or wait, I can Kill him right!

I will act like I have given in and Act like I will shoot at my sister, but instead I will kill him!

"Are you killing her or not!" Father said.

"I will kill her father..." I said.

"That's my man!" Father said proudly, how can he be So heartless..she is daughter!..Ugh...My Back hurts alot...

I targeted at my little sister, And was about to shoot her, then I changed my direction to father.