C H A P T E R - O N E

"I am right here for you...my Sorellina"

A deep voice said As he brought me closer to his chest, as if he was protecting me from the creul world.

"We are here to protect you too!"
More voices Said as they pulled me into a group hug.

I finally Proceed to say "Who are you?"

To that the voices of the men responded "you will most likely meet us soon, Sorellina"

I was about to ask them who were they,
But the dream of mine came to An end.
When Antonio woke me up.

Antonio's p.o.v

I got ready for work and headed downstairs, Where i Faced Giovanni Sitting in the dining hall Peacefully.

"Good morning, brother!"

"Good morning." He said in a cold tone as always, come to think of it, I never once saw him smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked without a warmth in his words, how can a man turn the most warmest Words to A stone cold Phrase..!

"Yeah! I slept well! What bout ya?"

...

Awkward silence

...

"Hmm..I slept well.." He said with a blank Face yet it looks intimidating.

"Can you do me a favour? Can you go and Wake up ,Themis?"

"Kay! I will go and wake her up!"

"Lil sis~!"

I went to inside her room and saw her asleep, she was Whispering something.

"Who are you?" She said In her dream maybe...I wonder who she is dreaming about...I definitely hope it's not a BOY!

I have to wake her up!!

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"
I Shouted Loudly so that she wakes Up from the dream of that boy!

And she woke up, yas!

"Morning morning!" I said with Enthusiasm.

Themis's P.o.v

"Morning morning" Antonio, 6th oldest brother Said with A hint of enthusiasm in his Voice.

Ugh! Why does he have to wake me up in the morning like this!

"Why did you wake me up at this time!"
I grumbled.

"Mamma mia! (My goodness) What's with the tone Mia signora! (M'Lady)" He said With a dramatic Tone...yes..this brother of mine is A drama queen.

"My bwother, I Dwont have a tone!"
I said in a cute voice so that he will let me sleep For a while.

"...CUTEEEEE! NOW IF THIS AINT THE MOST CUTEST THING IN THIS WORLD THAN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!" he Squished my Cheeks hardly, but now is my Time!

"Can I go back to sleep...? I said As I added "pwese!"

"Haha...Nope-p" He said exaggerating The ending of nope.

"Get up, you have school to go if you don't get up...I will call Giovanni."
He knew that If he brought up gio's name, the Waking me up trick will work.

"I will go and get ready for school..."

"Very well! Now go and change up! We all will be waiting downstairs!"