Chapter 15: The capture

They threw  me in a truck, a bag was over my head. "Let me go or I swear to god I'll kill you fucking idiots!" "Shut her up" someone groaned in annoyance. I bawled my fist up trying to make them see I was a threat. I felt a shock go to my neck, I instantly fell over falling unconscious.

~

As I was finally coming to, my eyes adjusted to the bright flickering lights. I was tightly strapped down to a bed and my mouth was gagged. I struggled to free myself but it only seemed like the ropes were only getting tighter.

I had to have been at this for at least an hour, I was exhausted and my body was aching terribly. Just then the door opened. He was tall and built. He wore a simple white shirt and some grey gym shorts, sweat stained his chest and neck. I looked at him weirdly as he approached the bed.

He unwrapped my hands and wrist quietly. He looked innocent, his eyes were big and brown which gave him the innocent look. I looked at him trying to observe him. Trying to figure him out but nothing. As soon as he untied me I sat up and stared at him for a second.

I punched him in the face which caused him to fall off the bed and ran out the hallway which lead me to the downstairs area. I seen a lot of men standing around. They looked at me who was in complete confusion then turned back to what they were already doing.

I ran past them and found a door. This feels to easy....

I twisted the door knob and tried to pull but the door didn't even budge. I tried to twist the locks but nothing was working. That's when I noticed there was a key hole and I don't have the fucking key. I grabbed a vase and went back where the men were.

I held the vase over my head ready to hit someone with it. "Give me the fucking key or I'll bash this over someone's head"

Everyone looked so unbothered by my threats. Someone grabbed the vase form me, sat it down, and threw me over their shoulders. I hit my fist against their back. I kicked and screamed for them to let me go but they just wouldn't.

They brought me back to the room I was already in and threw me on the bed, to which I quickly got up. "What do you want from me?!" I stood on the bed to make myself taller then him and got in a fighting stance.

"I don't want anything to do with your crazy ass" he chuckled a bit and rubbed to back of his neck. I scrunched my face a bit. "My dad wants you" "ew! I'm not fucking an old man uht un no over my dead ass body!" He chuckled more. "He doesn't want you for that we're trying to protect you from my brother"

"Who the fuck is your brother- you could've just left me with Michael!" "Michael is my brother..." I charged at him throwing my fist against his face in anger. "You're lying! Michael would never hurt me!" He pushed me off of him, his eye was swelling up and his lip was busted.

I stood angry, blood boiling, chest heaving, fist bawled. My face was blood shot red. "Michael is using you to mess with our father" "fuck you and your father! Take me back to Michael" I yelled out. "I don't even know your father so what the fuck would I have to do with your family drama?"

"It's a long story"

To be continued....

I just needed to update something. I literally ghosted this book and this whole account just wanted to push myself to update.