Chapter 13: Can I?

-8 months later -

There were bullets flying everywhere. Dead bodies laid in the middle of the floor as a reminder that if you make the wrong move the next bullet would do the same to you.

It was like I couldn't move or at least I wanted to stop moving. I could have a mental break down right now, right here. I got my gun and began to shoot towards the enemy. They were much bigger than us but if we stopped that meant we stopped wishing for the will to live.

~7 months earlier-

"Is there a time where you're never not horny?" I laughed. "Not when I'm with you" he pulled me on top of his lap and snaked his atrms around my waist. He smiled at me I just blushed uncontrollably.

This all was still very new to me. "Why are you staring at me?" I looked down at my thumbs. "Because I want to" his hands keeps down to my butt. I quickly removed his hands. "Aht aht we're here because we're planning the next mission not to do whatever it is you're trying to do" I got off his lap and pushed him to lay down. "Woah I thought you said-" "we're not I'm checking your bullet wound"

He was nearly healed but still it needed to be cleaned daily. "Oh my God. Roni I'm okay we can clean it later" he grabbed my hand and took the cleaning supplies out of it.

"Let's plan since you want to be on task" he rolled his eyed sarcastically which I had to giggle at. "What about the mole?"

"Good question...Maybe we should just call it off" he said. I nodded in agreement. That's a big decision to make considering we are in need of money and ammunition.

"Maybe we can set a trap?" I had a person in mind of who I thought it was I just didn't wanna jump to conclusions. "Yeah we could do that..how do we set up a trap?" He asked.

We thought long and hard for a while. "Maybe a fake mission?" I responded. He nodded his head. "Now can I kiss you?" "Michael this is serious" "I am being serious I just want some affection" he pouted.

I sat on his lap and pecked his lips a few times. "There" he frowned at me. "What? That's all I get?!" He exclaimed.

I smirked "ohhh" and laid him back "yeahhh" he mocked back. I was still straddling his lap. I laid on top of him and placed little kisses all down his neck sucking a bit here and there. I smiled against his neck for what I was about to do was gonna make him upset.

I roll off of him and ran to the door. "Sike!" I opened the door and ran out giggling. My laughter got to the point where I was coughing and wheezing.

"It's really not that funny" he said. His arms were crossed and he was tapping his foot in a sarcastic way. He chuckled a bit at my silliness and helped me up. "You're a dick" he said. "I know" I smirked. "And it's bigger than yours" I bit my lil and smacked his butt trying to be aggressive.

He grabbed his butt and stepped away from me with a frown on his face. I busted out into laughter and hugged his waist. "You're so funny" I laughed some more. "You do not touch a mans ass" he scolded. "You think you can tell me what to do? Cute" I cooed and smacked his butt again. He groaned and picked me up then sat me on the counter.

He grabbed a hold of my neck and got pretty close. Our noses were just inches apart. I smiled to myself and bit my lip. "I'm not playin with you" I bit my lip and smashed my lips against his. I deepened the kiss and stuck my tongue into his mouth, our tongues wrestled for dominance. I moaned a bit but only enough for us to hear.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and his were wrapped around my waist. He picked me up and carried me back to his room and laid on the bed so that I was straddling him. His hands roamed up and down my butt, his hands running across my area a couple of times causing me to jump a bit each time.

He flipped us over and started sucking on my neck and rubbing my clit from the outside of my pants. I moaned, this time louder but not loud enough for anyone to hear outside of these walls.

The intense amount of pleasure I was feeling was a feeling I had never experienced before. "I'm a virgin" I moaned. He looked up at me and kissed my lips. "I know and I'll take it slow with you. Nothing can ruin this moment" he bent down to kiss me but there was a knock at the door.

Ouuuu spoke too soon.

I got up and opened it, It was Maya who had a big frown on her face. "I know who the mole is!"  Michael and I looked at each other then back at her.
"Who?"  We said in unison.

To be continued.....

Soooo how was the chapter?