Chapter 8: Finally another girl around here

/~ Roni's POV~/

I felt a firm grip on my butt and a head laid on my chest. I almost lost my shot when I woke up until I realize I'm the one who agreed to this.

I lay there taking in the beauty that is this man and smile. Might as well make the most of this moment because I'll never get a chance like this again. I play in his hair and continue to stare at him. "Is it a good view?" He asked. I screamed and rolled off the bed. "How- I thought you were sleep" "I was sleep then I woke up and you were playing in my hair so I didn't say anything" he shrugged.

He helped me up then held his head. Must be the aftermath of drinking alcohol. "Ugh my head is pounding" he laid back down. "Did we.." he smirked. "Mr. Jackson we're both funny clothed" I laughed. "Stop calling me that. My name is Michael"

"You told me to-" "well now I'm telling you to stop" he groaned rubbing his temple's. "I'll go get you some water and and Advil" I told him. "Thank you" he said genuinely gratefu."no problem" I left the room and bumped into Matt on the way out.

He just glared at me  and walked right past me. "Hey what's your problem you asshole" I followed him to the kitchen and kept bothering him. "I'm talking to you"

"You wanna know why I'm upset with you? Because you're sleeping with our boss" he blurted out in front of everyone quickly gaining their attention. "You slut! After all he's out you though you still sleep with him" she looked at me coldly. I slapped him straight across the face. "I never slept with him. The only reason you're mad is because if I did sleep with him you'd much rather it had been with you!" I slapped him again and walked straight past him to grab Michael a water and two Advil pills."and for your information I've never even had sex a day in my life" I glared at him and everyone else in the kitchen.

I made it back to Michael's room and sat him up to drink his water. "Here I brought you two Advil's" he swallowed his pills and rinsed them down with more water. I stood their awkwardly not know what to do. "So what was it like sleeping with the man of your dreams" he said cockily sweeping his legs off the bed and standing on them.

I giggled nervously. "Comfortable" was all I said. He looked back at me with the biggest smirk ever.

YOU BIMBO WHY'D YOU ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION?! HE SAID MAN OF YOUR DREAMS!

"So i am the man of your dreams?" He walked up so close to me without actually even touching me. His body heat was so hot I could feel it and we were just centimeters apart. "Answer the question" I looked up at him and instantly started backing up until me back hit the wall. He bent down to my height and got so close to my face our lips were almost touching.

"No- I was just- I meant that-" he cut me off with his laughter. "It's so easy to make you awkward" he turned his back to me and walked towards the bathroom. I better get out of here. "I'll see you later Mr.-" he looked at me as if to say don't call me that. "I meann Michael" I smiled. He just nodded and grabbed his towel.

Last night...Happened. I mean my boss literally cried on my shoulder and when I finally calmed him down tried to go down on me. Then when I turned him down asked me to sleep with him for comfort. How am I supposed to feel about this? There are many emotions I'm feeling but none more than the others.

I left his room and went to mine where the guys just stared at me blankly. "Okay why are you guys looking at me like that?" "Why we're you in the Don's room?" KC asked. "He asked me to comfort him" "okay that's enough" Matt cut off quickly.

"Let the girl speak dammit. Most of the time men and women sleeping together does lead to sex but not in every case" "thank you Tony. That's why you're my favorite. Last night when I went to the kitchen I found him helpless drinking his life away. I helped him back to his room and for comfort he asked me to stay with him so I did. Nothing happened between us" I told them truthfully.

I got my clothes on after showering and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I bumped into someone and nearly fell. I'm getting real sick and tired of bumping into everyone. She smiled and held her hand out for me to shake. "Hey I'm Maya" "yeah I know we kinda met yesterday" I smiled. "I'm Roni. Ugh finally another girl around here" I sighed in relief.

"So what's it like being stuck in a house with men?" "Gross. Weird. Annoying. We're total opposites. They don't under what it's like being a woman. They don't under periods or breast aching or random period cravings or cramps. They're disgusting. They don't clean after themselves"

We continued talking and I helped her move all her stuff into her and her brothers room. He wasn't much of a talker really. "Ya know it's really nice having another girl here now I can actually interact with someone who also has common sense. She laughed at my comment

"You hungry? I can drive us somewhere to eat" she nodded her head. "Yeah I'll meet you downstairs" I went to my room and grabbed my purse and slides. We probably wouldn't be gone very long. Probably just gonna go to McDonald's.

"Where you goin?" Asked Matt. I just ignored him. Does he think everything's gonna be peaches and cream after what he said to me this morning? I throw my purse over my shoulder and walk out the room to my car.

To be continued....

The book has been a little boring but just wait! I wanna take my time with this book I really like the idea airs better than the rest of my mafia books which I literally do not like.