Chapter 2: 5 days in hell..

It had already been 5 days in the basement. I was fed once a day but I never actually ate the food. Michael came down every day three times to talk shit.

He threw the plate down near me. "Eat up. I mean it" he folded his arms over his chest. I kept my head buried in my knees.

"Fine. Starve then." I didn't pay him any attention. I was waiting for him to leave actually. "EAT DAMMIT" he demanded. The tone of his voice made me jump a bit. I looked up at him and scolded. "I'm not hungry" my voice was plain.

He crouched down to my level and stared at me. "What is your problem?! what does it matter to you if I eat or not?!" "Roni please eat" I saw Matt creep out from the doorway and step down into the basement. "I'm not hungry" I spat coldly but all the shade was directed towards Michael.

Matt sat in front of me and grabbed my plate. "Open" his voice was ever so soft. "Matt-" "I'm not gonna let you starve. Roni please just eat" he grabbed a spoon full of my food and put it in my mouth.

I guess my stomach couldn't quite handle it because seconds later I was doubled over puking my guts out. "Oh God" I cried. Luckily there was a bucket beside me so there was nothing on the floor.

Michael looked beyond disgusted Matt on the other hand was being very helpful. Once I was done I had broken out into a cold sweat. I must be sick. Dog sick.

Well what should you expect from being locked in a freezing basement on the freezing floor with no cover. Michael made Matt leave the room.

"You're a virgin huh?" I looked at him uncomfortably. "Fuck off weirdo" I glared at him. "Yes I actually am and yet and still I'm being punished for something I didn't do" I struggled to say that considering it's the longest since I spoke in 3 days. My throat was dry and very sore. He rolled me a water bottle which I gladly took and gulped down.

"Why would my wife lie just to get you in trouble?" "How about you ask her that" I spat. He seemed to be in deep thought. Almost as if he was considering it.

He got up looking very confused. "I gotta go"

/~Michael's POV~/

I walked upstairs to the kitchen feeling stupid and guilty which is something I never feel. Playing with my intelligence and emotions is simply intolerable.

I felt like I believe Roni but my head tells me to take Mira's side. I mean she is my wife, but she's had a past of lying. I mean she cheated on ME with one of my men. But that's the past right?

Even if she was lying why lie on Roni? She's never done anything to her. In the midst of my thoughts my phone began to ring.

"Hey, dunk. What's up?" I greeted my baby sister quite happy to hear from her.

"Mother wants us all at your house tomorrow. And before you ask why just know I have no clue"

"Okay..but like what time? I was planning on taking Mira shopping"

"Some time around 3"

"Perfect. See you tomorrow"

I hung the phone up and stuffed it back into my pocket. "Hey baby who was that?" I felt a hand wrap around to hug my chest and a head laid on my back. I sighed and turned around. "Janet. My family is coming over tomorrow"

I unhooked her hands from around me and turned to face her. I placed my hand under her chin and lifted her chin. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips then picked her up setting her on the counter.

I deepened the kiss by sticking my tongue in her mouth which she gladly excepted. I ran my fingers through her dark brown curls...well waves.

I finally broke kiss when I felt a presence around us. "Sorry..I-I...I just needed some water" Matt stared down at his feet then back at me awkwardly. I scoffed and helped her off the counter. "Stop stuttering. All I did was look at you" I bumped into him as I walked away, Mira's hand in mine.

I just our door and locked it. "What do you say we finish what we started in the bathroom?" I smirked devilishly at her. "Naughty girl" I bit my lip. "I'll be in there in a minute" I hit her butt receiving a satisfied squeal from her. She walked away making her hips roll with each step, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I sat on my bed and set my phone on the night stand. I took out my pills and popped one in my mouth.

"Come on baby" a naked Mira crept up in front of me. She bit her bottom lip. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

She unbuttoned my pants as I unbuttoned my shirt. I picked her up and stepped into the shower with her...

To be continued.....

Pls- I'm having too much fun with this book 😭 but as soon as I post this I feel like imma ghost y'all 💀 I literally always do that.