Chapter 4: Mr. Jackson has a heart?

Everyone for some reason came gathering in. Must be an important meeting. As we're approaching I noticed this group of people who look like Michael.

I grab Tony's arm he instinctively leans down a bit so I can whisper in his ear. "Who are they?" "That's the boss mans siblings and his mother" makes sense."why are they here?" Almost as if they have super sonic ears his brother looks at me directly and answers the question loud enough to silence everyone. "We're here for business beautiful"

I kinda look down at my feet and wiggle them around a bit. Soon enough they left for the meeting room. Only a select few we allowed in the meeting room so must of us stayed back.

I was in the kitchen trying to grab me another bottle of water when I heard a very sweet voice come from behind me. "Does Michael treat you okay?" She asked patting a seat next to her for me to take. "Far from it. He hates my guts! I just don't know why. I've never done anything to em"

"Don't worry baby I'll set him straight " she nudged my arm with hers which made me giggle. "Oh sweetheart" she grabbed my arm and scanned over it. "Where did you get all these bruises from?" She gently rubbed my arm.

"From me" we looked behind us, and, Jackson was standing in the doorframe of the kitchen his hands pushed into his pockets. "And I really don't think you should be talking to my mother-" she cut him off. "Michael Joseph Jackson, you stop being so mean to her before I embarrass you" she scolded. "You already are mother"

To change the subject I bud in. "They're actually from training" I said capturing her attention. "Well does anybody else have bruises?" I shook my head no. "Michael why are you so hard on this girl?" His mother still tried to defend. "Mother do you genuinely think in the field they will be any less harsh on her just because she's a girl?" "Well no, but-" he cut her off sharply. "Then I think my actions are pretty well justified" I grabbed some blueprints then left the room to get back to the meeting room.

"Ou that boy just gets on my nerves" she laughed which I just had to laugh along with.

A couple of hours passed, Katherine, His mother and I we laughing and talking it up for at least two hours or three.

Michael and his siblings walked into the living room where his mother and I had transferred ourselves. "Woah Mike, New wife again?" A tall man said looking dead at me. "Jackie" Michael warned. "Oh we're not- he's my boss" I defended. I spoke first because I genuinely would probably burst into tears from what he would say. Michael just kept his hands stuffed in his pockets and a strong gaze one me. I pretended like I didn't see or feel him looking at me.

"So you're single?" Another budged in while biting his lip at me. "Uh yes I guess you can say that. Not really looking for a relationship at the moment." he sat by me and placed his arm around me Which kinda made me blush. "What me to change that?" "Jermaine you're smothering her leave her alone" a woman said pushing him out of the way. "I'm Janet" she smiled brightly. "Roni" I said in return with a smile just as big as hers.

"Okay that's enough get out of my /house" Michael interrupted. They all smacked their lips and bumped into him with an attitude as they walked out the door.

His mother just insisted on giving me a hug goodbye. She hugged Michael and kissed his cheek which he returned back to her awww how cute. Mr. Jackson has a heart. "You be nice to, Roni" she playfully scolded. "Goodbye mother" he said as one of his brothers helped her down the stairs and to their car I presume.

I got off the couch and headed towards my room. "Thank you for keeping my mother company" I turned to face him and just nodded my head. "Oh..you're welcome. She's great to have a conversation with really" "thank you" he rubbed the back of his head.

Yeah this is very awkward. I turn on my tippy toes to walk away from him like I was doing in the first place.

/~Michael's POV~/

I sat on my phone as Mira tried on multiple new clothes I'm the changing room. "Do you like this one baby?" She spun herself around three times then stopped with her face towards me. I looked up from my phone taking a quick glance at her. "Mhm yeah baby that's nice" then I began fiddling with my phone again.

"You've said that about the rest of the outfits I tried on. Why won't you pay attention to me" she whined. I put my phone down and sighed. "You've got my undivided attention" i said truthfully.

She sat on my lap and attacked my mouth with hers. I grabbed her butt receiving a little moan from her while doing so.

I took her pants off along with her panties and stuck a finger in her...

To be continued....

So y'all like the book so far?